I have a Note 7 and I sold my Nexus with the cases I bought and everything. I'm thinking about purchasing it again. I had Nexus Protect though so I'm not sure if I am gonna do new or used. If new I have to do it soon.

I like the phone and the extra features (spen and edge) are nice but I hate not having a screen protector.... A lot. Plus, not being able to root and unroot multiple times like I like (due to my undecsiveness).

Oh, and the front facing speakers are awesome.

I just want to know if I am crazy for wanting to go back. What do you guys think?
    09-28-2016 10:11 PM
    Did you like the Nexus, I was looking at that phone and really wanted it or do you think I should get a Note 7 *cough* it might explode *cough*

Thanks <3
    dc52ltr and kojak like this.
    09-29-2016 01:08 AM
    Did you like the Nexus, I was looking at that phone and really wanted it or do you think I should get a Note 7 *cough* it might explode *cough*

Thanks <3
    Yes I loved my Nexus but I thought I wanted the waterproofing.

The chances that it'll explode are so miniscule. Don't let that chase you away.
    09-29-2016 01:32 AM
    I have a Note 7 and I sold my Nexus with the cases I bought and everything. I'm thinking about purchasing it again. I had Nexus Protect though so I'm not sure if I am gonna do new or used. If new I have to do it soon.

I like the phone and the extra features (spen and edge) are nice but I hate not having a screen protector.... A lot. Plus, not being able to root and unroot multiple times like I like (due to my undecsiveness).

I just want to know if I am crazy for wanting to go back. What do you guys think?
    I'm with you. Had the Note 7 but didn't feel comfortable with how much I paid especially after getting Samsung's LED case and and an extra USB cable from T-Mobile just cuz I could finance it. But yeah not being able to find a highly reviewed TGSP was really bothering me, hence the flip case, which was nice just not $60+ nice and not always convenient. So when the recall happened I decided to just get a full refund. Great phone tho for sure.

Had the 6p for like a month or so last year with an iCarez TGSP and a Spigen thin case and it was comfortable to use and I was relatively worry free using it, putting it in pocket etc. I want to go back to that same combo just waiting anxiously on a price drop. Sold Note 3 so I've been rocking my Galaxy Nexus for like 3 weeks now. It's been brutal. In the meantime I've kept my options open considering other phones even the iphone but keep coming back to the 6p.

I'm OK with Amazon's current price tbh but knowing that'll it'll drop again any time has me waiting. Plus I scored the promotional Samsung 256gb SD card. Should be able to get some cash from that.
    10-01-2016 07:41 PM

I hear you brother. Sold my s7 edge and am going back to the 6P. I just miss the simple and fast experience of stock Android.
    10-02-2016 07:44 PM
    I had a s7 edge for 1 week and while it was okay I couldn't deal with how bad it sounded (Snapdragon version) nor could I find a glass screen protector for it that worked.. It's not the Note but close enough.. Lol

I got a 6p last month and love it.. Absolutely no regrets and would not go back to them again.

This phone works better for me with everything..
    10-02-2016 09:44 PM
    Hi, is the difference really noticeable(in smootheness) between the 6P and the S7 Edge? i own the S7 edge but the dropped frames, touch responsivness makes me consider a stock android experience,thanks
    10-03-2016 04:55 PM
    Hi, is the difference really noticeable(in smootheness) between the 6P and the S7 Edge? i own the S7 edge but the dropped frames, touch responsivness makes me consider a stock android experience,thanks
    6p runs like butter
    mariusfilip likes this.
    10-05-2016 11:27 AM
    Yes it is a noticeable difference between them.
    mariusfilip likes this.
    10-05-2016 11:53 AM