Wow I gotta say

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I bought a 6p just to experience a stock android experience and it is the most pleasant phone experience I have ever had. It's like a nice soft spot between iOS and a skinned version of android. It offers more than iOS but isn't cluttered. It runs like butter and the 7.0 updAte is packed with usual updAtes. Like responding to texts in the drop down bar or the bundling of notifications from the same app. Very satisfied. I use nova launcher because I prefer the customization. But still. Also Huawei did a faabo job on the build of this phone. If you haven't tried a stock Google phone, DO IT. If only Samsung made an s7edge running stock Google 😍

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Huawei did a faabo job on the build of this phone ... If only Samsung made an s7edge running stock Google

Agreed Huawei built a great phone. And while I would never buy a Samsung device, I have said much the same thing about HTC (since my Nexus One). Looks like I'll get my wish tomorrow... but I really have no reason to upgrade the 6P.

mariusfilip

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
is the difference in 'smoothness' really noticeable between the 6P and the S7 Edge? i currently own the S7 Edge too but sometimes it's not as responsive to the touch as i'd like, stutters here and there, really miss my Nexus 5 days.
I haven't had the chance to play with a 6P and i'm really excited about the Pixel XL, but the huge bezels and the rumored price wouldn't justify selling the S7 Edge and maybe adding some money to buy the Pixel XL. :)

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
i currently own the S7 Edge too but sometimes it's not as responsive to the touch as i'd like, stutters here and there, really miss my Nexus 5 days.

My 6P has never stuttered, with the possible exception when it is installing/updating apps.

If you liked your N5, you will be thrilled with a 6P. Better screen, better radios, better everything... and it works flawlessly with everything (Auto, Wear, etc.).

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
is the difference in 'smoothness' really noticeable between the 6P and the S7 Edge? i currently own the S7 Edge too but sometimes it's not as responsive to the touch as i'd like, stutters here and there, really miss my Nexus 5 days.
I haven't had the chance to play with a 6P and i'm really excited about the Pixel XL, but the huge bezels and the rumored price wouldn't justify selling the S7 Edge and maybe adding some money to buy the Pixel XL. :)
I have both s7e and 6p and the 6p is definitely a smoother device with a more pleasurable user experience however the s7e looks better and is way better to hold and comfortable to use. I love them both.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I bought a 6p just to experience a stock android experience and it is the most pleasant phone experience I have ever had. It's like a nice soft spot between iOS and a skinned version of android. It offers more than iOS but isn't cluttered. It runs like butter and the 7.0 updAte is packed with usual updAtes. Like responding to texts in the drop down bar or the bundling of notifications from the same app. Very satisfied. I use nova launcher because I prefer the customization. But still. Also Huawei did a faabo job on the build of this phone. If you haven't tried a stock Google phone, DO IT. If only Samsung made an s7edge running stock Google 😍

I wouldn't switch to a edge phone regardless if it was pure Android or not. I owned a s7 Edge and really don't care for the edge screens and glass back. There just isn't a good reason to have them. You can't get a good glass screen protector for it that works properly and since you most likely will have to use a case on it (fingerprints and slippery as snot) it's just not necessary.. unless you wirelessly charge.. not to mention that the Snapdragon version sounds like crap..

The nice thing about the Samsung is you can download complete themes for it that modifies everything on it from their store and then use Nova Prime on top of the that theme and most will carry over to Nova.. I'm doing that with my Note 5..and yes I immediately put a case on it.. Damn near had it slip out of my hands at the store.

But the edge screen leaves me cold...

briannamarie91

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't switch to a edge phone regardless if it was pure Android or not. I owned a s7 Edge and really don't care for the edge screens and glass back. There just isn't a good reason to have them. You can't get a good glass screen protector for it that works properly and since you most likely will have to use a case on it (fingerprints and slippery as snot) it's just not necessary.. unless you wirelessly charge.. not to mention that the Snapdragon version sounds like crap..

The nice thing about the Samsung is you can download complete themes for it that modifies everything on it from their store and then use Nova Prime on top of the that theme and most will carry over to Nova.. I'm doing that with my Note 5..and yes I immediately put a case on it.. Damn near had it slip out of my hands at the store.

But the edge screen leaves me cold...
Yeah I do the same . Themes and then nova prime on it , but I do enjoy the look and feel of the edge it's definitely personal preference

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I have both s7e and 6p and the 6p is definitely a smoother device with a more pleasurable user experience however the s7e looks better and is way better to hold and comfortable to use. I love them both.

Absolutely. I just traded my s7 and went back to a 6p, the experience is so, so much better. Never again.....

GaboCaVi

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I have the Nexus 5 still around and love the upgrades I got in my Nexus 6P in every aspect from the design to camera performance and memory (16GB => 128GB) one word for the 6P (apart of Premium) AWESOME!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon