October Security (left beta)

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
This post is to see if any 6P owners who joined the beta and updated to 7.0 and have the September security patch have received the October patch yet WITHOUT joining the beta again after leaving the beta program...anyone?

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
This post is to see if any 6P owners who joined the beta and updated to 7.0 and have the September security patch have received the October patch yet WITHOUT joining the beta again after leaving the beta program...anyone?

I left beta after receiving the 7.0 update, but ended up going back into it just so I could receive the T update since the U update was taking forever. Then I unenrolled again. So I'm sitting back now to see if I receive the October update.. Without going into beta again!

anon(156377)

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I left beta after receiving the 7.0 update, but ended up going back into it just so I could receive the T update since the U update was taking forever. Then I unenrolled again. So I'm sitting back now to see if I receive the October update.. Without going into beta again!
I did the same thing RE: 7 and T but today I sideloaded U and then X. A lot more stable but may be placebo.

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know if NBD90X is the same build as non beta 6P devices?

Just re enrolled into beta to get the X build and unenrolled again. The T build was not a smooth build for me, plus battery life was terrible.
So currently running NBD90X. Seems that this is the build that everyone will be getting...

Graymonkey

Jul 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm still on August. As many others, I enrolled in beta to get 7.0 then unenrolled. Haven't had a thing since. Not sure if it's a glitch with the phones or if it's intentional on Googles part but I'm not getting happy feelings from Google. I bought the phone partly to get the much talked about monthly updates. Kinda looks like Nexus is really dead now that Pixel is here. This is one of the reasons why I'm seriously considering switching to an iPhone.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site

Yup got it this morning..

Ciege

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I posted this in another thread, but...
I was in Beta to get the original 7.0 update, then left, then re-enrolled to get NRD90T then left.
Today, after previously un-enrolling from the beta, I received the NBD90X update.
I hope that is clear enough that it did NOT affect me having previously been in the beta but un-enrolled.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I just realized I don't have September or October security patches...I also detached from beta once I got 7 update.

ncapp11

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I just realized I don't have September or October security patches...I also detached from beta once I got 7 update.

Same with my wife's 6P. Build number NRD90M. Not sure why it hasn't been pushed but I'm getting a little concerned.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude