Nexus 6p sale?

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Androids marketshare is higher than iPhones based on earlier this year, Thanks to Samsung.

https://www.comscore.com/Insights/R...ry-2016-US-Smartphone-Subscriber-Market-Share

With that said, anyone can brag about claiming things to market their product....yes, i Know the Pixel camera was rated the highest and there's a possibility its that great (although if its based on HTC's phones we know the camera is meh, but i honestly didnt investigate that much into it). Anyway, lets see if Google can steal a bunch of the Samsung marketshare for their own, or if that was lost to Apple with iPhone 7/+.

I am not speaking in definite, i also have little weight on my opinion as ive been wrong in the past. I personally just think this whole Pixel is the next incredible thing is a little far fetched, i saw little it offers in comparison to 6P or other androids. As for AI i hope it improves, i have my 6P set on location settings high accuracy and take the same commute every day, google now still (after 4 months) pushes me to take the "fastest route" rather than learning my behavior and patterns...kinda annoying. Besides that i dont use Google now in my life much.

Yeah but that's when HTC was in charge of build, and design. Now Google is is in charge and HTC is just the manufacturer.

dc52ltr

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I`d be wary of waiting too long,just in case(as seems to be happening here in the UK) stock is now running out and not being replaced.

mimsiesboy

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up a 6p from Fi at 100 discount and I am loving it. 64 GB frost for 449. It was time to retire the Nexus 6. Put the family on the group plan and am saving a few bucks there too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty