6P and Daydream

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm a bit confused on this, but from what I read, they tested daydream with the N6p but they associate to use it more with the new pixel phone. I was wondering then if I bought daydream device, will it work with the Daydream if I get it?

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
The Snapdragon 810 gets too hot. So the 6P is not supported but any daydream ready phone should support the vr headset but different phones are different sizes so um not sure how that works with the daydream headset. Wait a month or two when its out and see

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm a bit confused on this, but from what I read, they tested daydream with the N6p but they associate to use it more with the new pixel phone. I was wondering then if I bought daydream device, will it work with the Daydream if I get it?

Well, just because they tested Daydream with the 6P doesn't mean that it would meet the necessary performance and stability specs that Daydream requires... just means that they needed a phone to test with it and the 6P happened to be the one that best fit the bill until they got ahold of one of the Pixel prototypes.

When Daydream was announced, there wasn't a single phone on the market that was spec'd out enough to support it but they had to test it on something.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae