I'm on build NBD90X. I thought I un-enrolled from the beta program awhile back, but I guess not - I got the 7.1 dev preview notification.

If I decided to un-enroll now,
    - can someone confirm NDB90X is NOT a beta version (so my device won't get wiped if I un-enroll)?
    - will the 7.1 preview notification just go away?

Thanks!
    10-19-2016 07:48 PM
    That is the build I am on and I'm not in the beta.
    pseudoware likes this.
    10-19-2016 08:02 PM
    I'm on build NBD90X. I thought I un-enrolled from the beta program awhile back, but I guess not - I got the 7.1 dev preview notification.

If I decided to un-enroll now,
    - can someone confirm NDB90X is NOT a beta version (so my device won't get wiped if I un-enroll)?
    - will the 7.1 preview notification just go away?

Thanks!
    NBD90X is not a beta build, that's what I'm on and I unenrolled from the beta a couple of days ago without my device being wiped. You'll know you're on a beta build if you get a pop up saying that you're using beta software every time you reboot your phone.

I imagine the notification will go away if you unenroll.
    pseudoware likes this.
    10-19-2016 08:33 PM
    NBD90X is not a beta build, that's what I'm on and I unenrolled from the beta a couple of days ago without my device being wiped. You'll know you're on a beta build if you get a pop up saying that you're using beta software every time you reboot your phone.

I imagine the notification will go away if you unenroll.
    Attached Thumbnails Forgot to unenroll... got 7.1 dev preview notification-88890.jpg  
    10-19-2016 08:56 PM
    I'm in the Beta program, just checked for system updates and it's there. This is a 1263.5MB update to Andriod N-MR1 (NPF10C). New features include app shortcuts, image keyboard support, and more. Downloading now...
    iFortWorth likes this.
    10-19-2016 10:24 PM
    I'm in the Beta program, just checked for system updates and it's there. This is a 1263.5MB update to Andriod N-MR1 (NPF10C). New features include app shortcuts, image keyboard support, and more. Downloading now...
    I'm using this new beta now and it's pretty cool. What is image keyboard support? There's a lot of little changes including those pop-up menus, shaking the phone when you're in the camera to switch between the front facing camera and the rear camera. Fun stuff!
    10-19-2016 11:32 PM
    Thx for the replies. I just went ahead and installed the beta preview, after all.
    10-19-2016 11:50 PM
    Thx for the replies. I just went ahead and installed the beta preview, after all.
    After I enrolled to beta 7.1 my battery is not withstanding even for 4 hours, I tried unenrolling although I got an intimation stating from Google unenroll page that "I have unenrolled" I was not provided with the latest public version of OS as per Google's policy. Pls help!
    10-20-2016 04:38 AM
    After I enrolled to beta 7.1 my battery is not withstanding even for 4 hours, I tried unenrolling although I got an intimation stating from Google unenroll page that "I have unenrolled" I was not provided with the latest public version of OS as per Google's policy. Pls help!
    It's a trap! Sorry dude you are now locked in until the official non beta version of 7.1 comes out. Unless you want to wipe your data and start from scatch which is your only other option. Then you could revert back to 7.0 official version.
    10-20-2016 07:00 AM
    I'm using this new beta now and it's pretty cool. What is image keyboard support? There's a lot of little changes including those pop-up menus, shaking the phone when you're in the camera to switch between the front facing camera and the rear camera. Fun stuff!
    If you don't mind, let me know how the battery life goes for you as well as stability and if you have any bluetooth, wifi or cell signal issues.
    10-20-2016 07:02 AM
    If you don't mind, let me know how the battery life goes for you as well as stability and if you have any bluetooth, wifi or cell signal issues.
    I don't use Bluetooth often so I can't speak to that point; WiFi and cellular (both data and voice) are as stable as with NBD90X and battery life seems equivalent so far.
    10-20-2016 11:27 AM