I've bought refurbished electronics in the past with no problems, but wondering what kind of reputation Huawei has with their refurbished models.

Where I live it is not uncommon for people to be selling "new refurbished" 6P's, most people explaining these were replacement phones.

I wonder if people have lost confidence in their phones after having to have them replaced and decide to then sell them?

For those of you that have refurbished models, what has your experience been?

Any thoughts on Huawei's reputation as far as refurbishing?

Thanks for any advice!
    11-13-2016 10:44 AM
    Huawei has always personally treated me well l honestly have to complaints when it comes to their devices. I've used many different models and each one has lasted me good in its own way, they seem to be a little weak when it comes to drops and stuff but that's about it from what I can tell. If you have a cover you should be fine. Refurbished device is almost like a NEW device so there's not much difference and it should look just about new as well. So yes, refurbished devices can be quite good if you didn't get a faulty replacement by accident. I would say that you're fine and have really nothing to worry about.
    eyedrop likes this.
    11-13-2016 10:56 AM
    TL;DR - Not many complaints. Google handled my replacement.

I did a replacement through Google as my gyroscope somehow completely flipped.

The first replacement they sent had the screen bulging out on the top left. I called Google, and it took a while, but it was all sorted out. They sent another device, and I'm using it now. It seems to be fine, as far as I can tell. Battery is about the same, maybe slightly better, the screen color is warm, like my original one. The first replacement had a cool screen appearance to it.
    11-13-2016 03:49 PM
    Great. So far everyone has a decent experience so I assume you should be ready by now.
    11-18-2016 03:50 AM
    Thanks for all the replies - much appreciated! Glad to hear people have had good luck.
    11-20-2016 10:31 AM