Attached Thumbnails What the heck is keeping my phone awake!?!-14175.jpg  
    11-22-2016 06:13 AM
    2/3
    Attached Thumbnails What the heck is keeping my phone awake!?!-14176.jpg  
    11-22-2016 06:13 AM
    3/3
    Attached Thumbnails What the heck is keeping my phone awake!?!-14174.jpg  
    11-22-2016 06:14 AM
    The quality the screenshot of the graph uploads in makes my awake time look not as bad as what is really is.
    11-22-2016 06:15 AM
    For what I can see from the pictures, you have both messenger and facebook towards the top of the list, which could cause wake locks and show higher usage of android system and android OS. Facebook apps like these are known to suck up power and memory out of smartphones sometimes. I would uninstall them, then go through a couple of days of normal use and see if it improves.
    Other things I've noticed with mine is that sometimes Bluetooth has issues and sometimes it also produces wake-locks particularly when paired with a smartwatch.
    In addition, you should try to clear cache from the recovery menu ....
    11-22-2016 11:54 AM
    For what I can see from the pictures, you have both messenger and facebook towards the top of the list, which could cause wake locks and show higher usage of android system and android OS. Facebook apps like these are known to suck up power and memory out of smartphones sometimes. I would uninstall them, then go through a couple of days of normal use and see if it improves.
    Other things I've noticed with mine is that sometimes Bluetooth has issues and sometimes it also produces wake-locks particularly when paired with a smartwatch.
    In addition, you should try to clear cache from the recovery menu ....
    Facebook is definitely one of the first suspects I would consider, but now that Facebook has disabled messaging from the mobile site, you can't really remove it completely if you use Messenger a lot.

From the graphs, it looks like your mobile signal really varies during the day. A lot of yellow and red can drain the phone battery, but it still shouldn't be quite so bad.
    11-22-2016 01:12 PM
    I was going to say, Facebook and the Android Central too App, I've found this to be a really high-CPU use page/app, on my PC (I don't have the app on my phone, but have used the page, and it's pretty "laggy" on the 6P, with data-save enabled anyway).
    I bet if you shut down all three of these (including "Messenger" as mentioned by others), your battery life-span will shoot right back up. Maybe switch to use the built-in messaging app, at least for a "test period"?

I've found (when I'm in a low-signal area) that when your signal is low like that, if I leave data-saver on, I get MUCH less drain, over a daily period, I'd say typically 50-75% less, but I'm not running some of those apps either, just email, messaging, basic phone stuff, some web browsing, and music, occasionally.
    Anyway, data-saver has really been a bailout for me there, particularly with the advent of 7.0, although 7.1.1 seems to be better at low-signal data-management, than 7.0 was initially (my battery was terrible there, I HAD to have data-saver on, to make it a whole day).
    11-22-2016 01:28 PM