Hello all,

Well I let my 6p go mainly bc it was. 32g and I wanted the 64g. Meanwhile the Moto Z caught my attention at $200 off for a 64g at $499. I ended up getting it but without the battery mod on the Z, it's internal battery is one of the worst I've had. I'm forced to keep my battery mod on at all times which defeats the purpose of having the additional mods to change out. So what is the cheapest price I can get on a 6p 64g? Any color other than gold. I'd rather buy from Amazon bc I have credit there but they seem high at $545?? Thanks for any help?
    12-21-2016 05:37 AM
    if u know someone on project Fi, it is only $450 for 64gb. or u cud try a used one on Craigslist or swappa.
    12-21-2016 05:54 AM
    Yeah I want to go brand new. They are like 550 new now for the 64g.
    12-21-2016 02:56 PM
    Is $547 too much to pay for a 64g 6p? It's on Amazon which is where I intend to buy since I have credit there. Do you think it will drop right before Christmas or drop after Christmas and the new year? I never shopped for the 64g so I'm unsure if it's ever been much lower than the price it's at now?
    12-21-2016 08:03 PM
    Is $547 too much to pay for a 64g 6p? It's on Amazon which is where I intend to buy since I have credit there. Do you think it will drop right before Christmas or drop after Christmas and the new year? I never shopped for the 64g so I'm unsure if it's ever been much lower than the price it's at now?
    Whatever you decide,don`t leave it too long to order. Not sure if the same applies in the US but I had trouble getting one about a month ago in the UK and had to order from Europe as stocks are running low quite quickly.
    12-22-2016 06:24 AM
    Only you can decide if it's "too much." But personally, despite the fact that I love my 6p (and I really do love it...The 7.1 update has been good to me), I still think $547 is a bit on the high side for this device now. Pixel pricing being what it is doesn't leave you much of a choice for stock Android and fast updates though....

If I were in your shoes and the OnePlus 3T really ends up with nougat in the next few weeks, that phone would be my preferred device. It's pretty close to stock Android with solid specs for more than $100 less. Just my 0.02 though.
    12-22-2016 06:56 AM
    Don't know if you want to go the eBay route, but I got a 64gb for $400 a few months ago. It's not new, either a refurb or trade-in, but it came from a highly rated experienced seller. It was in mint condition and has served me well so far. I was pleasantly surprised by the N6P. I originally thought I'd keep it for a few months until the new phones came out in 2017, but I like it so much that I'll probably stay with it unless something compelling and cheap comes out.
    12-22-2016 12:06 PM
    Don't know if you want to go the eBay route, but I got a 64gb for $400 a few months ago. It's not new, either a refurb or trade-in, but it came from a highly rated experienced seller. It was in mint condition and has served me well so far. I was pleasantly surprised by the N6P. I originally thought I'd keep it for a few months until the new phones came out in 2017, but I like it so much that I'll probably stay with it unless something compelling and cheap comes out.
    12-22-2016 12:06 PM
    Only you can decide if it's "too much." But personally, despite the fact that I love my 6p (and I really do love it...The 7.1 update has been good to me), I still think $547 is a bit on the high side for this device now. Pixel pricing being what it is doesn't leave you much of a choice for stock Android and fast updates though....

If I were in your shoes and the OnePlus 3T really ends up with nougat in the next few weeks, that phone would be my preferred device. It's pretty close to stock Android with solid specs for more than $100 less. Just my 0.02 though.
    Does Amazon have the OnePlus 3t with the US warrant. I've heard good things on that device.
    12-22-2016 05:01 PM
    Yeah I want to go brand new. They are like 550 new now for the 64g.
    I know you said you wanted to buy new, but repeating a little of what swebb said, I got mine a few weeks ago off of eBay. $449 for the 128GB model in mint condition with a case and under the Nexus protect warranty for another 11 months. I love this phone so far. If you look around you might be able to find a good deal on a used 6P. Maybe you'll be fortunate to find one similar to mine. For me, the Pixel is just too much money. As someone else mentioned, if you're 100% committed to buying new, I agree with looking at the OnePlus 3T. That was my next option of my 6P search didn't work out. Best of luck finding what works for you!!!
    12-23-2016 02:16 PM
    12-23-2016 03:23 PM
    I got mine (64 GB) from Best Buy in March for $475 w/ a free Candy Shell Speck case. Good deal.
    12-23-2016 08:08 PM
    Hello all,

Well I let my 6p go mainly bc it was. 32g and I wanted the 64g. Meanwhile the Moto Z caught my attention at $200 off for a 64g at $499. I ended up getting it but without the battery mod on the Z, it's internal battery is one of the worst I've had. I'm forced to keep my battery mod on at all times which defeats the purpose of having the additional mods to change out. So what is the cheapest price I can get on a 6p 64g? Any color other than gold. I'd rather buy from Amazon bc I have credit there but they seem high at $545?? Thanks for any help?
    I got a 64 GB Matte Gold to replace my original 32 GB Aluminum back in August, brand new and sealed (resale) for $425. Try your luck on there.
    12-24-2016 02:07 AM