Android 7.1.2 beta

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Actually it's not available yet for the 6P...per the official announcement at https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2017/01/get-sneak-peek-at-android-nougat-712.html

Also, they official Google posting already listed the bugs. Some of the bugs listed in the latest build sound a bit worse than any real issues I have in build 7.1.1 on my 6P. Of course We'll all download and flash the new 7.1.2 build, but again, the newer list of bugs is a bit worrisome. What does everyone else here think. FOr ex., sometimes the inability to send test messages, or multimedia messages.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
It's beta software. Bugs are to be expected.

Well, bugs are expected, but that doesn't mean they are going to throw a dumpster fire over the wall. There is a bug severe enough for them to want to delay the drop, so that's enough for me to be patient enough to wait.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, bugs are expected, but that doesn't mean they are going to throw a dumpster fire over the wall. There is a bug severe enough for them to want to delay the drop, so that's enough for me to be patient enough to wait.

I agree. Hopefully Google will iron out the severe bug soon, and us 6P owners will be able to download and flash the latest 7.1.2 Beta!