11-17-2019 10:17 AM
98 1234
tools
    I posted this earlier, but I'll just reiterate that I also experienced this early shutdown problem. I'm now on 7.1.1 on the refurb replacement 6p that I received from Google, and I'm definitely NOT experiencing early shutdown on this version of Android.
    Good to know, but I've also read many instances where refurbs have come back already on 7.0 and 7.1.1 and continue experiencing the same problems. I made this exact post on another Android form and have been exchanging posts with a member who has had 6 RMA refurbs, each having problems and needing to be sent back. Since I'm almost out of warranty with Huawei, and since Google won't take responsibility if my phone experiences more problems after downloading 7.1.1, refusing to repair my device or send me a refurb, I can't justify taking a chance on ruining a brand new device that cost me $650 when I purchased it.
    02-21-2017 10:13 PM
    My suggestion still stands - take the update. If it doesn't work right, you always have the the option with Nexus devices to flash back to the last stable version. The info, tools and files are all out there to do it, direct from Google.
    Aquila and NotFromHere like this.
    02-22-2017 04:55 AM
    My suggestion still stands - take the update. If it doesn't work right, you always have the the option with Nexus devices to flash back to the last stable version. The info, tools and files are all out there to do it, direct from Google.
    Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, it's not a solution based on my experience, and every other experience I've read from people who have tried it. Here is an exchange I had with a member from another forum who has tried your suggestion:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jammol
    No problem. That is weird that they gave you that answer and quite frankly disturbing.

Unfortunately all of my RMA devices have been because of the random shut off issue. Starting at RMA 4, I have been downgrading them to 6.0.3 (latest MM?) to try and avoid the shutdown issue just in case the device had never had that issue. The only reason I do that is because it never happened to me originally until I had upgraded to 7.1 and it first happened on my original device. Ever since then I've trying to test to see if it really does happen on MM even without upgrading to N, but no such luck.

My last one came with 7.1.1 on it. Turned it on, downgraded to MM and went through setup. Got done, put phone down, relaxed with wife. Picked up device to go to bed, dead phone. Requested another next day and that's what I'm using right now. Every single one has shut off no matter what OS version they are on.

This latest one I got yesterday is brand spanking new. Got manager override to get it sent out because the previous one I mentioned above shut off 4 times the day I requested this one. So far it's on MM and no issues as yet but it's only been a day. No root, no unlocked bootloader and battery is awesome. Got 5 hours sot today and it was off the charger since 3am. Just charged it up an hour or so ago and it probably won't go back on for the rest of the night.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Yes, disturbing and very disappointing.

Looks like you're in the exact same situation as me. I experienced exactly what you did. For whatever reason, once the phone is upgraded to 7.0, even flashing back to 6.0 doesn't fix the issue. I've read countless posts on various threads stating this.

I'm willing to bet that your new device with 6.0 installed, having never been updated to 7.0, will work flawlessly. As I mentioned, you're in the same situation as me, having to make a decision on whether or not to upgrade your device to 7.1.1.

If you decide to install 7.1.1, please post if you experience continued random shutdown issues or excessively fast battery drain, or if all is good. Thank you.

----------

Here's the entire thread if you're interested:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nex...dates-t3559030
    02-22-2017 10:38 AM
    It's a Nexus "perk!" :-D

The fix is called "Pixel;" guaranteed to work...until Android 8.0 drops.
    02-22-2017 11:09 AM
    It's a Nexus "perk!" :-D

The fix is called "Pixel;" guaranteed to work...until Android 8.0 drops.
    Lol that fix sucks! The new S8+ specs leaked, and damn if that 6.2" screen isn't tempting. As much as I despise Samsung, it is getting close to time to finding a replacement for the 6P.
    02-23-2017 10:24 AM
    I was having the shutdown problem after going to 7.1.1, but it's gone now that I have 7.1.2!
    02-27-2017 02:05 AM
    Problem is not gone, im on beta 7.1.2 and im still having the issue, i bought my phone trough google store but that was like 2 years ago. I dont think i have any type of warranty.

My next phone will be an iphone.
    03-02-2017 03:02 PM
    No, tiny percentage of affected units.
    I would bet that it will be fixed, yes.
    A "tiny percentage of affected units" in your estimation (as Google would like to have everyone believe) has now affected a representative for CNET.

Good thing you didn't bet that Google would come up with a fix because you would have lost that bet.

Shame on Google:
    https://www.cnet.com/news/why-i-regr...-google-phone/
    03-26-2017 04:13 PM
    A "tiny percentage of affected units" in your estimation (as Google would like to have everyone believe) has now affected a representative for CNET.

Good thing you didn't bet that Google would come up with a fix because you would have lost that bet.

Shame on Google:
    https://www.cnet.com/news/why-i-regr...-google-phone/
    Never will fix it or hasn't been able to release a fix yet?
    03-26-2017 04:14 PM
    Never will fix it or hasn't been able to release a fix yet?
    If I was a betting man I'd bet never. Time will tell whether you're right or I'm right. Trust me I wish you were right. Thousands of Nexus 6P owners have been experiencing these issues for going on 6 months now. Even if they fixed it at this point, the phone is already one generation old. In 6 months it will be two generations old and no longer eligible to receive OS updates.

You other choice was "hasn't been able to release a fix yet?". I think everyone would agree that they are able to release a fix, especially after 6 months. They just don't care to.
    03-26-2017 04:47 PM
    If I was a betting man I'd bet never. Time will tell whether you're right or I'm right. Trust me I wish you were right. Thousands of Nexus 6P owners have been experiencing these issues for going on 6 months now. Even if they fixed it at this point, the phone is already one generation old. In 6 months it will be two generations old and no longer eligible to receive OS updates.

You other choice was "hasn't been able to release a fix yet?". I think everyone would agree that they are able to release a fix, especially after 6 months. They just don't care to.
    That would imply they know what's wrong and how to fix it, but choose not to. Do we know it hasn't been fixed in the last security update, or in the latest beta that came out last week or in the O preview?
    03-26-2017 04:53 PM
    No we don't know, because Google has refused to acknowledge the issue, nor communicate with their customers any action they are taking regarding this issue.

Is it possible that Google fixed it, and thousands of Nexus 6P owners having experienced the issue have all kept quiet? Not a single post praising Google for fixing it? Not a single statement by Google that they fixed the issue?

Sure it's possible. Many things are possible. Is it likely? I'd guess not. As I mentioned, time will tell.
    03-26-2017 05:09 PM
    No we don't know, because Google has refused to acknowledge the issue, nor communicate with their customers any action they are taking regarding this issue.

Is it possible that Google fixed it, and thousands of Nexus 6P owners having experienced the issue have all kept quiet? Not a single post praising Google for fixing it? Not a single statement by Google that they fixed the issue?

Sure it's possible. Many things are possible. Is it likely? I'd guess not. As I mentioned, time will tell.
    It's not fixed at all. I run a lot, and it's been cold up here in the Northeast. My phone has turned off multiple times due to the cold. Today wasn't even that bad (40°F) and I saved my workout, and bang! Low battery warning and phone shuts off. Get inside, put it on the charger, turn it on, 41% battery remaining...... This crap is getting out of hand, I def need a new phone.
    03-28-2017 11:02 PM
    I didn't go check the actual issue tracker, but this article seems to indicate they know, but have unfortunately de-prioritized it:
    Some Nexus 6Ps have developed a battery early shutoff problem, and it's becoming a safety issue

I was fortunate, I guess, I had my phone with me in AK this year, and it worked fine, at least down into the low teens ('F) or high single-digit temps.
    GSDer likes this.
    03-29-2017 01:27 PM
    Update: A similar or the same issue has been fixed in 7.1.2 on the Pixel devices (wasn't aware they even had this); 6P does not have that fix yet. Seems to indicate that they are working on it, so hopefully we see that fix soon. In the mean time, customers who purchased from Google can call (855) 836-3987 to set up an RMA and customers who purchased from Huawei would still be working through Huawei. Google has confirmed that this is a Huawei issue and that they're waiting on Huawei to work with them on a fix.
    04-04-2017 09:00 AM
    Update: A similar or the same issue has been fixed in 7.1.2 on the Pixel devices (wasn't aware they even had this); 6P does not have that fix yet. Seems to indicate that they are working on it, so hopefully we see that fix soon. In the mean time, customers who purchased from Google can call (855) 836-3987 to set up an RMA and customers who purchased from Huawei would still be working through Huawei. Google has confirmed that this is a Huawei issue and that they're waiting on Huawei to work with them on a fix.
    Yes, the Pixel has had many of the same issues as the Nexus 6P, yet Google confirmed that this is a Huawei issue, LOL. It's a Google software issue. The common denominator with the majority experiencing these issues: Nexus 6P with Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box worked perfectly. As soon as Nougat 7.0 was installed, the issues poured in and haven't stopped with further updates, including the latest 7.1.2.

Read the comments at the end of this article. NOT FIXED.

Google posts 7.1.2 changelog, adds battery usage alerts and fixes serious bugs on Pixel and Nexus devices

The comments below by Middlefinger hit the nail on the head and resonated loudly with me:

Middlefinger • 18 hours ago
    The number of bugs in Android just lately is unacceptable, and exactly why OEMs dont update as quickly as some would like. If this was pushed to all phones immediately there would be hundreds of millions all shutting down randomly.

Google puts out a half finished product, gets everyone else to fix it, then blames the OEMs for being 'slow' to update.

Francisco Franco • 16 hours ago
    Every software on Earth has bugs. It gets worse when the entire phone has software from a dozen different vendors. Even the iPhone has weird bugs and Apple controls the device's hardware & software stack.

That generalization is stupid and uninformed.

Middlefinger • 9 hours ago
    So why are OEM devices more reliable than googles own? I realise all software has bugs, but Google rushes out poor quality software, whereas the OEMs actually seem to spend time testing theirs.

Ive done the whole Nexus thing, and im never going back. The hardware was poor quality, the software buggy. Im sticking to slower updated, but reliable OEM devices now. I would rather be an entire version behind Googles latest if it actually worked properly.

You want to know what's really stupid and uninformed? That Google knows best, that AOSP based devices are the way to go and that having the latest version of Android instantly is desirable.

Felonious Monk • 8 hours ago
    A big hearty amen to that.
    04-04-2017 10:43 PM
    Middlefinger has a lot of misinformation there, hard to tell if they know anything other than now to complain and repeat things they heard. Either way, their nonsense isn't evidence of anything.

What are you getting at with this?
    04-05-2017 07:02 AM
    Well. My phone shut off tonight for the first time at 25%. I just installed 7.1.2 this week and never had this issue before that. I've had the phone for a year now. Not a happy camper.
    04-08-2017 07:10 PM
    GOOGLE NEXUS 6P BATTERY EARLY SHUTOFF AND BOOTLOOPING – CLASS ACTION INVESTIGATION

I filled out the form at the first link below, and a few hours later I received a call from attorney Jessica L. Titler. Attorney Titler asked me to tell her about the issues I experienced with my Nexus 6P, and how Google and Huawei responded to my requests to get a satisfactory resolution. Attorney Titler then informed me that her law firm, Chimicles & Tikellis LLP, will be filing a class action lawsuit today before midnight or on Monday, naming Google and Huawei as defendants.

Any Nexus 6P owners who have experienced rapid battery discharge, random/early shutoff, or bootlooping, and have not received a satisfactory resolution from Google or Huawei are encouraged to fill out the form at this link:

https://chimicles.com/google-nexus-6...investigation/

----------

Chimicles & Tikellis LLP is the same law firm that has filed a class action lawsuit against LG for how they responded to thousands of complaints regarding bootloop issues in certain LG devices:

https://chimicles.com/?s=LG
    jayhay312 likes this.
    04-14-2017 11:57 AM
    Class Hits Google With Suit Over 'Defective' Nexus Phones

Law360, Dallas (April 17, 2017, 5:29 PM EDT) -- Google Inc. and Huawei Technologies USA Inc. were hit with a putative class action in Texas federal court Friday over an allegedly defective smartphone, the Nexus 6P, which the user claims suffers from premature battery drainage.

Plaintiff Alex Gorbatchev wants to represent a class of consumers who bought the Google Nexus 6P phones, which he says also suffer from a problem that sends the phone into a “death spiral” in which the phones suddenly switch off and then restart in what is referred to as an...

https://www.law360.com/texas/article...e-nexus-phones

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...Cellphones.pdf
    04-17-2017 09:19 PM
    I filled out the form yesterday, I have not tried to get a replacement yet but I do have the issue. Mine will also stop charging even though it's not fully charged sometimes.

UPDATE - Contacted Google Support again. The agent was very helpful and immediately worked on getting an out of warranty replacement sent to me. Let's hope this one doesn't have the issue....
    04-18-2017 10:30 AM
    Middlefinger has a lot of misinformation there, hard to tell if they know anything other than now to complain and repeat things they heard. Either way, their nonsense isn't evidence of anything.

What are you getting at with this?
    I never replied to your question but this seems like a pretty good time to do so. What am I getting at with this? Exactly what the subject of my thread reads. That Google took no responsibility with the issues that affected thousands of Nexus 6P owners. Google never acknowledged the issues and never worked on or issued a fix. Yeah, you would have lost that bet.

Google took no responsibility that their OS updates caused Nexus 6P devices to randomly power off. The only customers Google took care of were those who purchased a Nexus 6P from it's Google store. Customers who purchased their device elsewhere were ignored by Google, and left with a defective device with absolutely no replacement, no reimbursement, no nothing.

It appears that Google could now be facing yet another class action lawsuit over the issues of the Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL. Why? Because apparently thousands of customers (not a tiny percentage as Google defenders try to suggest) feel as I do - that Google takes no responsibility when their software results in defective devices, or hardware they put their name ships with all sorts of defects.

Samsung is a perfect example of a company who takes responsibility when they put out a defective product. They did a recall, and they made things right with their customers. The success they've had this year is a reflection of good business.

Google instead makes every excuse they can think of in order to convince people that their device is not defective - even going so far as to make a claim that the Pixel 2 XL screen burn-in that thousands owners have experienced within a couple of days use is consistent with other premium OLED displays. They then try to make themselves look like heroes by extending their one year waranty to two years. Sounds great, but it's but it's far from great:

https://www.cnet.com/news/google-pix...rranty-screen/

Once again, what am I getting with all this? I'm sharing my personal experience with how Google took no responsibility when their OS update caused my Nexus 6P to become defective, and how Google continues to take no responsibility when thousands of Pixel 2 XL devices have defective screens.
    11-03-2017 12:22 PM
    I never replied to your question but this seems like a pretty good time to do so. What am I getting at with this? Exactly what the subject of my thread reads. That Google took no responsibility with the issues that affected thousands of Nexus 6P owners. Google never acknowledged the issues and never worked on or issued a fix. Yeah, you would have lost that bet.

Google took no responsibility that their OS updates caused Nexus 6P devices to randomly power off. The only customers Google took care of were those who purchased a Nexus 6P from it's Google store. Customers who purchased their device elsewhere were ignored by Google, and left with a defective device with absolutely no replacement, no reimbursement, no nothing.

It appears that Google could now be facing yet another class action lawsuit over the issues of the Pixel 2, and Pixel 2 XL. Why? Because apparently thousands of customers (not a tiny percentage as Google defenders try to suggest) feel as I do - that Google takes no responsibility when their software results in defective devices, or hardware they put their name ships with all sorts of defects.

Samsung is a perfect example of a company who takes responsibility when they put out a defective product. They did a recall, and they made things right with their customers. The success they've had this year is a reflection of good business.

Google instead makes every excuse they can think of in order to convince people that their device is not defective - even going so far as to make a claim that the Pixel 2 XL screen burn-in that thousands owners have experienced within a couple of days use is consistent with other premium OLED displays. They then try to make themselves look like heroes by extending their one year waranty to two years. Sounds great, but it's but it's far from great:

https://www.cnet.com/news/google-pix...rranty-screen/

Once again, what am I getting with all this? I'm sharing my personal experience with how Google took no responsibility when their OS update caused my Nexus 6P to become defective, and how Google continues to take no responsibility when thousands of Pixel 2 XL devices have defective screens.
    I think you're missing the larger point that with the Nexus program Google is not the manufacturer. Google is the software partner producing a Huawei phone in the case of the 6p and they are limited in their ability to remedy warrantied defects to the terms that Huawei provides them with. The terms of the Nexus program were consistent in that they were always allowing Google to be the point of contact for warranty services on all Nexus devices that were sold directly by Google and that they were unable to provide that service for all devices that were not sold by Google. The Nexus 6p is a Huawei phone and not a Google phone. I get that you disagree with that but that's disagreeing with a fact which is not something that's actually logically coherent.

Now on to trying to complete that with the pixel line and the threatened class action lawsuit in the news... As of today 100% of people who bought the pixel 2 or pixel 2 XL are still within their return period and so the idea of a class action lawsuit is ridiculous because there's no way anyone could actually have suffered damages at this point. Anyone who is unsatisfied could simply return the device for a full refund.

The display issues you're describing are largely overhyped and they have nothing whatsoever in common with the battery issues that Samsung experienced. Samsung's devices were a danger to their customers and the idea to recall it was pre-empting a mandatory recall which would have been forced upon them with less satisfactory terms for Samsung. There is a huge difference between a defect that endangers customers and a display that some uneducated Tech bloggers don't like looking at.

Anyways while it's very clear that you really want to hold Google accountable for actions that their company was not allowed to take I think it would be smarter for you to actually pin the tail on Huawei because that's the manufacturer of the device who according to you fail to support their device... Although I'm not sure if that actually ever happened because much of the seems to have taken place after the warranty period expired. For Pixel devices Google is the manufacturer. For Nexus devices the OEM partner is the manufacturer. It's a pretty simple relationship and a pretty simple concept.
    11-03-2017 12:36 PM
    I think you're missing the larger point that with the Nexus program Google is not the manufacturer. Google is the software partner producing a Huawei phone in the case of the 6p and they are limited in their ability to remedy warrantied defects to the terms that Huawei provides them with. The terms of the Nexus program were consistent in that they were always allowing Google to be the point of contact for warranty services on all Nexus devices that were sold directly by Google and that they were unable to provide that service for all devices that were not sold by Google. The Nexus 6p is a Huawei phone and not a Google phone. I get that you disagree with that but that's disagreeing with a fact which is not something that's actually logically coherent.

Now on to trying to complete that with the pixel line and the threatened class action lawsuit in the news... As of today 100% of people who bought the pixel 2 or pixel 2 XL are still within their return period and so the idea of a class action lawsuit is ridiculous because there's no way anyone could actually have suffered damages at this point. Anyone who is unsatisfied could simply return the device for a full refund.

The display issues you're describing are largely overhyped and they have nothing whatsoever in common with the battery issues that Samsung experienced. Samsung's devices were a danger to their customers and the idea to recall it was pre-empting a mandatory recall which would have been forced upon them with less satisfactory terms for Samsung. There is a huge difference between a defect that endangers customers and a display that some uneducated Tech bloggers don't like looking at.

Anyways while it's very clear that you really want to hold Google accountable for actions that their company was not allowed to take I think it would be smarter for you to actually pin the tail on Huawei because that's the manufacturer of the device who according to you fail to support their device... Although I'm not sure if that actually ever happened because much of the seems to have taken place after the warranty period expired. For Pixel devices Google is the manufacturer. For Nexus devices the OEM partner is the manufacturer. It's a pretty simple relationship and a pretty simple concept.
    Google is not the manufacturer of the Pixel 2 devices. HTC is the manufacturer of the Pixel 2 and LG is the manufacturer of the Pixel 2 XL.

Regardless, these devices are not sold as the HTC Pixel 2, or the LG Pixel 2 XL. Just as the Nexus 6P is not sold as the Huawei Nexus 6P. The Google store refers to these devices as the Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, and Google Nexus 6P and sells theese devices directly to consumers.

The potential Pixel 2 class action lawsuit refers to Google being named as the defendant. Not the manufacturer. Just as Google is named in the current class action lawsuit regarding the Google Nexus 6P.

While there was potential risk of injury regarding the Samsung Note 7, the fact that the Pixel 2 XL poses no risk of injury does not excuse Google from taking responsibility for selling defective hardware.

The simple concept that you seem to be missing (or likely understand but try to confuse the issue as a distraction) is that Google put their name on products that they sell from their store calling them the Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, and Google Nexus 6P - yet take no responsibility when their software renders them defective, or their hardware ships defective.

When Google is once again named as defendants in the potential Pixel 2 class action lawsuit (as they are currently named as defendants in the Nexus 6P class action lawsuit), maybe you'll realize who is liable -
    although I suspect you already do.

The simple fact is that Google should take responsibility for selling defective Google devices from the Google Store to Google customers.

Feel free to reply with further paragraphs stating your belief that there are no Pixel 2 / XL defects, on how the average person doesn't understand technology, and that Google is not at fault or liable for any software or hardware that causes Google devices to become defective.

Just as you believe that Google is still working on a fix for the Nexus 6P.

The way you continually defend Google and instead blame manufacturers, or imply that customers are technologically challenged while inferring that their is no screen defect reminds me of this scene:

11-03-2017 02:09 PM
    Google is not the manufacturer of the Pixel 2 devices. HTC is the manufacturer of the Pixel 2 and LG is the manufacturer of the Pixel 2 XL.

Regardless, these devices are not sold as the HTC Pixel 2, or the LG Pixel 2 XL. Just as the Nexus 6P is not sold as the Huawei Nexus 6P. The Google store refers to these devices as the Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, and Google Nexus 6P and sells theese devices directly to consumers.

The potential Pixel 2 class action lawsuit refers to Google being named as the defendant. Not the manufacturer. Just as Google is named in the current class action lawsuit regarding the Google Nexus 6P.

While there was potential risk of injury regarding the Samsung Note 7, the fact that the Pixel 2 XL poses no risk of injury does not excuse Google from taking responsibility for selling defective hardware.

The simple concept that you seem to be missing (or likely understand but try to confuse the issue as a distraction) is that Google put their name on products that they sell from their store calling them the Google Pixel 2, Google Pixel 2 XL, and Google Nexus 6P - yet take no responsibility when their software renders them defective, or their hardware ships defective.

When Google is once again named as defendants in the potential Pixel 2 class action lawsuit (as they are currently named as defendants in the Nexus 6P class action lawsuit), maybe you'll realize who is liable -
    although I suspect you already do.

The simple fact is that Google should take responsibility for selling defective Google devices from the Google Store to Google customers.

Feel free to reply with further paragraphs stating your belief that there are no Pixel 2 / XL defects, on how the average person doesn't understand technology, and that Google is not at fault or liable for any software or hardware that causes Google devices to become defective.

Just as you believe that Google is still working on a fix for the Nexus 6P.

The way you continually defend Google and instead blame manufacturers, or imply that customers are technologically challenged while inferring that their is no screen defect reminds me of this scene:

HTC and LG are not the manufacturers they are the contracted factories where the devices are produced. In the pixel relationship the role of HTC and LG is the same of that as Foxconn to Apple. Foxconn is not the manufacturer, apple is. The relationship is identical and therefore HTC and LG have a roll of putting the devices together on behalf of Google who owns the devices Cradle to grave. This is different from the Nexus relationship in which Google was partnering with a manufacturer who would Supply Hardware to meet with Google software to create a joint device that was owned cradle-to-grave by the manufacturer. In your case that is Huawei. There was one exception to that relationship with the Nexus devices which was that if Google sold the device the manufacturer would allow Google to provide warranty support for the device. That part of the contract does not transfer ownership of the device what it does is allow Google to provide better customer service for its own store customers.

There are no excuses being made in anything I said, I'm not sure where you're getting that. I am not misunderstanding your position in fact I'm able to restate it quite clearly in a way that I think you would agree is what your position is. The issue is that you are deliberately misrepresenting the facts and misrepresenting what you believe my argument to be, which means that we have a disingenuous conversation.

If you modified your position from pretending that the existing relationship between Google and Huawei doesn't exist to saying that you don't like that relationship yet to acknowledge that it is the way things are, then you just be stating your opinion and not lying about what is actually the case. Nobody's going to say that you can't say you don't like the way the arrangement is. The only reason that we're having an argument at all is because in the face of facts about how the relationship works, you're putting your fingers in your ears and then just saying again that you don't care how the relationship is but Google should break the terms of their contract in order to support customers that were never theirs just because you want them to. And it is almost understandable that you would have emotionally think that they could do so but intellectually there's no defense for that argument. The terms of the deal are the terms of the deal and those terms are agreed upon by not only Google and Huawei but also by every single customer who used the Huawei device and agreed to the terms of the warranty for the device that they purchased. Those terms clearly spell out what is covered by the warranty and how to go about making a claim under that warranty protection. Have you read the warranty for my Huawei Nexus 6p? If so you perhaps noticed that at no point in the warranty process does it say that you can circumvent going through the warranty process by appealing to Google instead.
    11-03-2017 02:22 PM
98 1234