Play Music vs. Pandora

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed that when using Google play music for the free subscription, in between playback of songs it's not smoother consistent it will tend to freeze or glitch or give me an error code as a playback error with a message code of like 504. I'm trying out Pandora again but has anyone else experienced this before? Thanks for your suggestions..,

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Had some issues with Google play music but haven't used it in over a year. Never had issues with Spotify.
I was thinking I'm trying to use Spotify again the only problem is my login for my old Facebook account which I deactivated. I suppose I could try again. Thank you for agreeing with me though, I usually do have some music playback issues with who play music wear again going from track to track I get an error message or it automatically positive I always have to manually hit the play button over and over again at the gym. It's so annoying and frustrating! So far with Pandora, haven't had any of those issues, and Shore, I could try Spotify again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm