Ran across articles about O being available to download for N6P through Android Beta so I went and signed up for Beta and update came through immediately.

I have a stock phone, no nonsense here, anyway the update was fast and didn't disturb any of my Apps not settings which is all good!

I used it about four hours without a glitch. I'm looking at battery life increase and hopefully my N6P never gets bootloop, but it's almost two years old so I doubt it will. I was on 7.1.2 prior to O.

Actually I just bought it from a friend two weeks ago.
    07-26-2017 05:59 AM
    Same here, have been on beta for a while now and had no problems, phone is still running very well 👍
    07-26-2017 06:29 AM
    Same here, have been on beta for a while now and had no problems, phone is still running very well
    Reassuring to hear that, I like the proactive approach they are trying with extending battery life, but I still went through and did tweaks to stop looking for wifi, and google searching my location.
    07-26-2017 06:58 AM
    Same here, have been on beta for a while now and had no problems, phone is still running very well 👍
    Reassuring to hear that, I like the proactive approach they are trying with extending battery life, but I still went through and did tweaks to stop looking for wifi, and google searching my location.
    07-26-2017 06:58 AM
    My wife is currently using my 6P (she was fed up with the camera quality on her G6, which is in my hands now) and I ended up putting it on Ob3.... which runs exceptionally well. I haven't put b4 on it quite yet, but I will once I get a window.

The first two O releases were rought, which was expected. That 3 was as good as it was... felt like a final, finished release to be honest, was a bit of a surprise. But I'm confident that 4 will be just as good.
    dty06 likes this.
    07-26-2017 10:09 AM