Hi does anyone have issues connecting to there wifi with the Oreo update? I turn on my wifi but it shows no networks. I know for sure there are like 5 networks around me. I also know my homes wifi is working because I am using it on my laptop. I believe it is a software issue because after I got the update I would do a wifi search while at home and it would connect to the network but it would not come up in the list of available networks. I reset my phone thinking that would help but now I can not connect to anything.
    09-05-2017 07:44 PM
    I had the same issue with my Nexus, but it was about a year ago. I was on a flight, connected to WiFi, towards the end of the flight WiFi went off, and I assumed that it was because we were landing. When I got into the airport the phone didn't find any network. I tried everything including an update, factory reset, etc. I had to return the phone under warranty.
    09-05-2017 08:46 PM
    I'm having a problem connecting to my school's WiFi. The phone can find the networks; it just claims they're always out of range. I'll need to try it in a few different locations, though, because the school WiFi kind of blows in most campus buildings, and it's also prone to going down whenever.

09/08/17: WiFi is fine now. I don't know if a restart fixed it or if the campus WiFi was just messed up 2 days ago, but it's working like a champ today. And, no, it's not sneaking data under cover of WiFi--the data usage total hasn't increased a megabyte. Thank you, airplane mode.
    09-06-2017 08:14 AM
    I have had no problems; since oreo have only connected to home wifi. I only connect when I want wifi; do not keep wifi on continuously.
    09-07-2017 02:11 PM
    Me the same, don't know what to do
    09-27-2017 05:28 PM
    So far so good here on mine with Oreo. I've only been connected to my home wifi though and have yet to try other wifi areas out. It seems like overall the Oreo update outweighs the cons. It was a good update for me so far. My battery is typical. Haven't noticed it draining rapidly or anything. Hopefully it'll stay that way but my 6p is new although it sat at someone's house for over a year never being opened or touched. I'm not sure if that is why I'm not seeing any issues being that mine is technically new but yet it sat in that guys home unopened for almost two years. Battery seems fine.
    09-27-2017 06:00 PM