They are escalating it here too. I'm unfortunately stuck in bootloader mode so I wish we didn't have all these people fraudulently claim issues
    09-20-2017 07:28 AM
    Just come across this thread!

I've had to speak to Google today re my N6P 32GB (unlocked, on Three here in the UK). Bought via Google quite a while back etc...

It drops to 30% battery and then shuts off! Running Oreo with no non-Google Play apps, fully reset it, ran all native apps and didn't add any, ran it until 30% and then switched off again! A swine to get back on too, had to hold the power button down for ages etc

Spoke to Google, they've emailed me to say I'll be sent an advance replacement and then send mine back, says I'll receive another N6P, fully refurbished to their high standards and with 2 years warranty...

Wonder if that's exactly what I'll get?!
    09-20-2017 07:57 AM
    Called them again today asking if my order had been canceled. They assured me it's not and then sent me this:
    Attached Thumbnails Google is going to replace my 6P with a Pixel XL not in warranty!-cool.png  
    AnnDroid likes this.
    09-20-2017 08:06 AM
    I contacted Google support today and did not get much of answer. My phone was ordered on the 15th, it was to ship on the 18th. Google support said they have opened an investigation on these Pixel XL orders. They told me I would have wait 24-48 hours for a reply. They would not tell me if the phone is in stock.
    09-20-2017 08:40 AM
    Whoohoo the phone finally shipped!!!

Mod Note: Removed address and PII.
    AnnDroid likes this.
    09-20-2017 02:59 PM
    Still waiting for mine to ship. I'm going out of town next week. I'm 100% positive it will arrive while I'm not home...
    Yesterday 11:09 AM
    I got an email today, it shipped!
    AnnDroid likes this.
    Yesterday 12:26 PM
    @gquiring, overnighted?
    Yesterday 12:51 PM
    @gquiring, overnighted?
    No, it's not coming till next week.
    Yesterday 01:41 PM
    I did this a couple of days ago and got pawned off to Asurion, which is fine all things considered. They are sending me a 128GB Pixel for my 64GB 6p. Maybe it's a Pixel XL. I'm not really sure because their customer service rep seemed a little confused, but at a minimum, a 128GB Pixel is a generous replacement for the 6p.
    Yesterday 09:34 PM
    Google would only replace my Nexus 6P (128Gbs) with a 32gbs Pixel XL. I was 4 months out of warranty. They claimed that was all that was available for Canadians. Doesn't seem fair. I even offered to pay for the difference to upgrade to a 128gb Pixel, they said no. They said my only other option was to call Huawei. But I've heard they wont care either.
    What do you think I should do?
    I know Huawei won't do anything. I had a warranty issue with my honor 8 and I ended up just selling it instead of dealing with Huawei warranty.
    Today 12:10 AM
    I'm definitely the minority here. I actually just purchased a brand new 64g Nexus 6p from a guy who never opened the box and I got mine for $150. I'm stoked as I actually like the 6p more than I do the Pixel XL. I like the 5.7 inch display better and the overall looks of the 6p better. Hopefully with my 6p being brand new that I won't have any battery issues. So far so good. I just got it today. It was totally dead when i opened the box but it has taken a full charge and holding it well too. I absolutely love my Nexus 6p and would not trade it for the world. Especially getting the deal of the century at $150 for a 64g brand new.
    Today 12:20 AM
    I placed mine on Sep 15 @8am for silver pixel xl 32 GB...called custormer service and they have escalated my case...and said they will reach out in 1-2 business days. Its been almost 48 hours since I contacted them and still no response. Getting impatient
    AnnDroid and shenmengy like this.
    Today 09:22 AM
    same here. I placed mine on Sept 15, called google once and emailed them twice, still no replies are made. If they are not shipping the replacement next week, i will be wondering if i should send my nexus 6p back, since we have a 21 day limit to send our old device back
    Today 11:18 AM
    I wouldn't return my phone until I had the new one in hand. They are probably low on supply and waiting for refurb units.
    Today 01:11 PM
65 123