Since I've owned the Nexus 6p twice now I'm not sure how long I'll keep my latest one but I did buy it brand new so it may be a while. I'm always looking at new phones though and wonder what I'll get to replace my 6p in a month or a year which is truly that. I have no clue how long I'll keep it but one brand keeps coming to my mine which is One Plus. I often think that since I've not owned one of them before that the one plus 3t or the one plus 5 might be a worthy replacement of my 6p when I get ready. Right now I don't plan on getting rid of mine but I will say for ant of you 6p owners out there that if you have a silver model and want a frost white message me because the silver has always been my favorite color. Anyways what will be your next phone over the 6p? I may even go back to a Moto Z or an honor 8 which both I've owned before and loved. Another phone I have my eye on even right this moment is a Sony Xperia X or X Performance which is a 5 inch display but that's my favorite size for a phone anyway. Plus I've never owned the X Performance before and wouldn't mind trying one out. I think it has a 820 processor in it. A small powerhouse. I do like to keep one larger and one smaller so I'm not sure if I'd let my 6p go for a 5 inch Sony but I'd definitely be tempted. What will replace your 6p?
    10-10-2017 06:23 PM
    Pixel XL 2

It's the only phone that I'll consider TBH

It's everything that I wanted that the Pixel XL didn't offer!
    aximtreo and Dconn1975 like this.
    10-11-2017 05:57 AM
    V30
    Dconn1975 likes this.
    10-11-2017 10:19 AM
    V30
    Yeah I just watched a YouTube video on the V30 last night. It seems to be a good one but what I don't like and I speak from first hand knowledge having owned the S8 is the 18.9 ratio these companies are going to. It makes the phone way too narrow. It feels out of proportion too. A lot of them are doing it now even the V30 too. I wish they would not all go there.
    10-11-2017 03:52 PM
    Pixel XL 2

It's the only phone that I'll consider TBH

It's everything that I wanted that the Pixel XL didn't offer!
    You like that 18.9 ratio it comes in? I know I couldn't stand it on my S8 as it makes the phone feel way too narrow and out of proportion.
    10-11-2017 05:21 PM
    I am just getting a battery replacement, as my Nexus 6p was having extreme problems (battery breakdown at 30%, a common problem). Therefore I probably will own this phone for another 1 to 2 years, if it doesn't break or so.

Would I have to replace it now, I would consider two phones:

--> First and foremost the LG V30. It is a great phone and compared to my other favorite even a bit cheaper in price. What hurts a little is, that I have to veer off the pure Google experience and the guaranteed upgrades.

--> My second choice would be the Google Pixel 2 XL. It is a bit more expensive than my first choice but is close to "pureness" OS-wise, with all the advantages that come with it.

But as I mentioned before: these musings are off the table for now and who knows what'll be my favorites once my trusty 6P rides off into Nirvana one day.
    Dconn1975 likes this.
    10-12-2017 08:25 AM
    I am just getting a battery replacement, as my Nexus 6p was having extreme problems (battery breakdown at 30%, a common problem). Therefore I probably will own this phone for another 1 to 2 years, if it doesn't break or so.

Would I have to replace it now, I would consider two phones:

--> First and foremost the LG V30. It is a great phone and compared to my other favorite even a bit cheaper in price. What hurts a little is, that I have to veer off the pure Google experience and the guaranteed upgrades.

--> My second choice would be the Google Pixel 2 XL. It is a bit more expensive than my first choice but is close to "pureness" OS-wise, with all the advantages that come with it.

But as I mentioned before: these musings are off the table for now and who knows what'll be my favorites once my trusty 6P rides off into Nirvana one day.
    Out of those two I think I would go for the xl2 but what I can't stand on both is that are using 18.9 ratios which makes the screen way too narrow. I know this bc I owned a S8 and it was on the 18.9 ratio and the proportion was just way off. Narrow screens look funny. They say they are giving you a bigger screen but only to take away from the sides is all. Tricking people by physics.
    10-12-2017 12:30 PM
    Pixel 2 XL for sure. I almost pulled the trigger last year on the Pixel XL but I'm trying to keep my phones for at least 2 years.
    10-14-2017 06:47 PM