swiping up on answer call not responsive

JCHAOS

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
anyone else noticed the same difficulty of answering a call after the 8.0 update? I have to swipe up at least 5 times before it takes.

This is swiping normal or swiftly. same same.

never like that before...hopefully this isnt an isolated incident only my dumb *** is experiencing.

JCHAOS

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Yes sir. Before just a swipe up of about an inch on the screen would send the little green dot sailing off screen, now, not so much.

I have swiped the entire length of the screen to no avail, it just keeps bouncing back down for 5 to 6 times until finally it takes.

Doug Hughes2

Oct 3, 2018
Visit site
Yes sir. Before just a swipe up of about an inch on the screen would send the little green dot sailing off screen, now, not so much.

I have swiped the entire length of the screen to no avail, it just keeps bouncing back down for 5 to 6 times until finally it takes.

I've been having the same issue all year and it's finally gotten to the point of being annoying enough to post about it. It's so pervasive, and only on answering phone calls. No other swipe action causes me trouble, including unlocking. I miss many phone calls because I have to keep repeatedly trying to swipe and it bounces back. Moto X4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc