Official Nexus 9 Magic Cover???

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Will someone please tell me what is so magical about this "Official" Magic Cover from HTC? I've been waiting so patiently for it, thinking that it will be fairly secure on the tablet. Now that it has arrived, it seems utterly useless and a waste of money. My Moko case cost a fraction of the $$ and does a whole lot more, including remain attached. I thought this would be similar to the Shield Cover. Disappointed.

Laransoft

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Damn!

I also ordered this cover for my Nexus 9 Tablet, following a colleague of mine that also buyed and suggested it.
Now I searched for some video review and I'm a little disappointed too.... really it doesn't remain attached?!?! Also, it doesn't do anything to protect from little falls :(

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Its not supposed to remain attached, nor is it supposed to be a case to protect the screen or body.

The magic cover is simply that, a cover that can fold into a stand without getting "in the way" for those users whom like not having a case.

Personally I don't like cases, screen protectors etc ... I find the magic cover the best fit for me because I can at least protect the screen when not in use and have a handy stand.

It is extremely overpriced, I give you that, and it unfortunately has the past performance of the apple magnet cover to compete with which, as marketed, is more a case/cover so I think we are all comparing it to those gatefolds instead of taking it on face value -- a cover, not a case.

Posted via the Android Central App