Nexus S Case

Sesro1978

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi-

May be too early to find one - but is there a case out there that will fit the Nexus S, protecting it from damage while still keeping it fairly low-profile?

Thanks,
S

ggong5150

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
There was the Platinum series cases offered by Best Buy. All other companies like Otterbox, Seidio, and CaseMate will be a few weeks to months after they get their hands on a phone.

Alerio

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Yes best buy sells the platinum case! its ok I would not pay 35 bucks again if I could re do it. It has the mat finish so its very slippery in hand.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
If you guys are looking for a case, just wait til the Android Central market has it in, support the site... plus they have quite a few quality brands. As soon as they get some in... I will be all over it.

Sent from my Nexus S

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
If you guys are looking for a case, just wait til the Android Central market has it in, support the site... plus they have quite a few quality brands. As soon as they get some in... I will be all over it.

Sent from my Nexus S

Brownie points for that right there. :p

Sent from my Fascinate via Tapatalk Pro

GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I actually went and purchased the Platinum case with the holster from Best Buy and I'm actually very happy with it. It covers the phone nicely, it makes it a bit easier to hold and it doesnt take too much away for the aesthetics. The holster works great and until something better comes out I'm staying with this one.

I would like to see a case that covers the glass as well but this one works fine for now.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I actually went and purchased the Platinum case with the holster from Best Buy and I'm actually very happy with it. It covers the phone nicely, it makes it a bit easier to hold and it doesnt take too much away for the aesthetics. The holster works great and until something better comes out I'm staying with this one.

I would like to see a case that covers the glass as well but this one works fine for now.

You're probably not going to see one because of that curved screen. Buy a screen protector if you want some coverage.

gbpal

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I received that "S" Curve gel case yesterday, and I have to say I rather like it. I didn't want to put a case on the phone at all, but I dropped it and it put a few minor dings on the lower corner of the battery cover (not cool at all). It doesn't add much bulk and flows pretty well with the design of the phone.

fdokos

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
@onthecouchagain i've bought several things from them the last 10months. They have fast shipping and very good products. But i'm still waiting to see what case-mate will come out with... Barely there cases r my favorite on all my phones...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge