PATTERN UNLOCK(Nikon s800c)

casterkb

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
MY NIkon coolpix s800c has locked pattern after too many attempts.I can't use the email that i registered.Please help me to unlock the camera.

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Try more attempts until you'll get the request for your Google account password.
You might need a data connection via WiFi.

casterkb

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Adamsberg
I have tried so many times and got the Google account password,but i cant access the account because the WIFI is OFF on the camera and i can't switch it ON because the camera is locked.

Adamsberg

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
You might look for a factory reset via buttons combination.
That would set your cam in the state like you started it first time.
Did you search in your manual about this situation?

Celsey Garrels

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
hello, i am having a problem with my nikkon s800c android camera i have used my pattern unlock way to many times and now i have to use my google account to unlock it but i can not get my wifi on because the camera is locked. i do not have a users manual and can not figure out how to factory reset my camera. can anyone help me??

Alvaro C

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Incredible but seems there is no way to get the camera back in bussiness. I talked to tech support who hardly understood what the problem was and they agreed to send me an email with further instructions that never arrived. I been looking for a solution for over a year and a half