Hello fellow community members.
    I am thinking about purchasing Nokia 3.4.
    Currently i own an Infinix hot 10.
    What do you guys have to say about switching to Nokia from infinix?
    Love to hear your views and suggestions.
    06-04-2021 01:08 AM
    I didn't realize Nokia was still making Android devices. The only concern I would have would be updates.
    06-05-2021 07:41 AM
    Nokia (HMD Global noe) is still a good brand with clean software. The 3.4 would be excellent value if you can get it reduced, and want a general all around phone. My 2018 Nokia is still getting security patches so they are no better or worse than Motorola, which you should also consider. Nokia repaired a faulty charging port under 2 year warranty very quickly for me last year, and added a new board. Good service.
    Depends on where you are, your budget, and don't load many games with the 32gb storage version.
    They all have a nice appearance imv, and would be better than Infinix.

Right now you cannot beat Xiaomi products with their excellent online promotions and discounts, so for similar money you will get a higher spec device, though they may not be available where you are. I bought two.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-05-2021 08:01 AM
    I didn't realize Nokia was still making Android devices. The only concern I would have would be updates.
    They had to make the switch from windows to android to stay relevant in the market.
    Nokia (HMD Global noe) is still a good brand with clean software. The 3.4 would be excellent value if you can get it reduced, and want a general all around phone. My 2018 Nokia is still getting security patches so they are no better or worse than Motorola, which you should also consider. Nokia repaired a faulty charging port under 2 year warranty very quickly for me last year, and added a new board. Good service.
    Depends on where you are, your budget, and don't load many games with the 32gb storage version.
    They all have a nice appearance imv, and would be better than Infinix.

Right now you cannot beat Xiaomi products with their excellent online promotions and discounts, so for similar money you will get a higher spec device, though they may not be available where you are. I bought two.
    Thanks, some of my mates own Xiaomi mobiles and they boast about it a lot.
    Madd62 likes this.
    06-08-2021 12:34 AM