Nokia 3 GPS Question

NokiaFan17

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Planning to buy a Nokia 3. My phone use is very light - I currently have a Lumia 525 which is more than 3 years old. The only reason I am looking for a new phone is that the battery is almost dead & it doesn't make sense replacing the battery.

I use the phone to make calls, text messages, WhatsApp, Enterprise Outlook email, occasional browser use & Uber.

Nokia 3 seems right for me, but I am worried about reports that GPS doesn't work fine on Nokia 3 & a lot of mediatek phones. I don't GPS much except through Uber. So I want to know if I Nokia 3 is good enough for or should I go for a Nokia 5 instead?

toboy

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Planning to buy a Nokia 3. My phone use is very light - I currently have a Lumia 525 which is more than 3 years old. The only reason I am looking for a new phone is that the battery is almost dead & it doesn't make sense replacing the battery.

I use the phone to make calls, text messages, WhatsApp, Enterprise Outlook email, occasional browser use & Uber.

Nokia 3 seems right for me, but I am worried about reports that GPS doesn't work fine on Nokia 3 & a lot of mediatek phones. I don't GPS much except through Uber. So I want to know if I Nokia 3 is good enough for or should I go for a Nokia 5 instead?
If you can, get the nokia 5, 6 or 8... Those would be my choices... 6 & 8 because of the bigger memory option. 5 because its better than the 3. (my budget choice)....

Just my opinion

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Free Tool Setups