A 1080 screen on this...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia 6 packs a 1080 screen. Based on the screenshot in the blog, it looks like a nice screen. Derek has commented by the fact that it seemed to have a yellowish tint to the coloring. It may not be that bad, however. Sometimes you don't realize a tint until you compare it to something else.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
True. My Nexus 5 has always had a touch of yellow, only noticed when compared to other devices. I guess the brain adjusts to some extent.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes you don't realize a tint until you compare it to something else.

This is so true! :D my example is not a nokia device, but this happened with my BlackBerry Q5. I thought the 'White' colour was pretty accurate but when I compared it to the Galaxy S7 it almost looked 'Peach' in comparison. Was quite amazed :)

In some devices you are able to alter the white balance of the screen to suit your needs and that comes in handy sometimes.

Not sure if the Nokia has it but it's useful.

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
This is so true! :D my example is not a nokia device, but this happened with my BlackBerry Q5. I thought the 'White' colour was pretty accurate but when I compared it to the Galaxy S7 it almost looked 'Peach' in comparison. Was quite amazed :)

In some devices you are able to alter the white balance of the screen to suit your needs and that comes in handy sometimes.

Not sure if the Nokia has it but it's useful.

A droid a day keeps the Apple away

Don't think I have heard of a peach hue to a screen before. One of my devices was a really bad yellow, the S2, I think.