FRep App & Nokia 6

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, as jason noted, are you trying to see if it will work on the 6, or do you have it and need assistance in using it?

Last edited:

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Have it but won't connect with set up program on PC.

Okay, will let users opin to help as I don't use that app or have your phone. A little help with the forum as you're new. When you quote text from someone's else post, as you see I've done with yours, the purpose is to let that user, and others, know your post is in response to that part of their post (you can quote partial text). You can also address more than one poster in your response, you don't have to have one for each response you get. I cleaned up a couple of your posts for that reason. Enjoy the forums and I hope you get an answer.

azsambob

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Discovered the answer.

Have to download the Frep set up apk for android to set up another android device. I was trying with Windows that worked for my Samsung.

Thanks for any input from you all.

azsambob

Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Discovered the answer.

Have to download the Frep set up apk for android to set up another android device. I was trying with Windows that worked for my Samsung.

Thanks for any input from you all.

Well, it worked from the APK at first and now nothing. Anyone else out there give it a try?

Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv