Lag and Crashing

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Just bought a Nokia 6.1 brand new a week ago and noticing a lot of crashing ui, phone, and camera lag anyone else having these problems any fix for this

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
First - lag refers to a large ping time in an internet connection. It's a very specific term. "Slowness" isn't lag, it's slowness.

The fix, since it's new, is to return it and ask for a replacement if you're in the US (or any other country that does replacements during the first 2 weeks or so). Whether anyone else is having the problem or not, if you're having a problem with a new phone, have it replaced (or if they don't do that where you are, repaired under warranty).

In the US, I'd suggest a phone with a better reputation. (Yes, that 2 week replacement usually allows you to change phones too.) Nokia (actually Microsoft, now) isn't known for making great phones.

Invictus0

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
What OS and security patch are you on? Have you also tried doing a reset?

In the US, I'd suggest a phone with a better reputation. (Yes, that 2 week replacement usually allows you to change phones too.) Nokia (actually Microsoft, now) isn't known for making great phones.

Microsoft has nothing to do with Nokia or these phones, they're by HMD Global.

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
These are just bandages ive read about to improve the phones reliability which isnt great. to what some say is a and i havent heard of any perm fixes from nokia but one trip to the nokia forums will tell you that the problems youve mention are widely known from users around the world. The ui lag is actually the launcher. Which you change to NOVA. Camera apk has a location setting that can be turned off or switch to a 3rd party pixel, or nokia 7+ apk. Ive read about people finding that other phone apks work but the native apk is crap.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Just bought a Nokia 6.1 brand new a week ago and noticing a lot of crashing ui, phone, and camera lag anyone else having these problems any fix for this
Id just go get it exchanged. I've had my Nokia 6.1 for about a month now and I don't have any crashing or problems at all. In fact, I consider it to be the best mid tier phone on the market. For me it's a flagship because it performs so beautifully and on only 3gb ram and 32 gig rom.

The Nokia 6.1 receives very well deserved glowing reviews from users who own one. Im shocked by some of what's been said about it earlier in the thread. Nokia makes very good phones.

So get it exchanged, or try a different phone. It's not normal for it to crash.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance