Just bought a Nokia 6.1 brand new a week ago and noticing a lot of crashing ui, phone, and camera lag anyone else having these problems any fix for this
    10-26-2018 08:29 PM
    First - lag refers to a large ping time in an internet connection. It's a very specific term. "Slowness" isn't lag, it's slowness.

The fix, since it's new, is to return it and ask for a replacement if you're in the US (or any other country that does replacements during the first 2 weeks or so). Whether anyone else is having the problem or not, if you're having a problem with a new phone, have it replaced (or if they don't do that where you are, repaired under warranty).

In the US, I'd suggest a phone with a better reputation. (Yes, that 2 week replacement usually allows you to change phones too.) Nokia (actually Microsoft, now) isn't known for making great phones.
    itic likes this.
    10-27-2018 01:01 PM
    What OS and security patch are you on? Have you also tried doing a reset?

In the US, I'd suggest a phone with a better reputation. (Yes, that 2 week replacement usually allows you to change phones too.) Nokia (actually Microsoft, now) isn't known for making great phones.
    Microsoft has nothing to do with Nokia or these phones, they're by HMD Global.
    Sedp23 and mrsmumbles like this.
    10-28-2018 11:03 AM
    These are just bandages ive read about to improve the phones reliability which isnt great. to what some say is a and i havent heard of any perm fixes from nokia but one trip to the nokia forums will tell you that the problems youve mention are widely known from users around the world. The ui lag is actually the launcher. Which you change to NOVA. Camera apk has a location setting that can be turned off or switch to a 3rd party pixel, or nokia 7+ apk. Ive read about people finding that other phone apks work but the native apk is crap.
    Sedp23 and mrsmumbles like this.
    10-29-2018 12:23 PM
    Just bought a Nokia 6.1 brand new a week ago and noticing a lot of crashing ui, phone, and camera lag anyone else having these problems any fix for this
    Id just go get it exchanged. I've had my Nokia 6.1 for about a month now and I don't have any crashing or problems at all. In fact, I consider it to be the best mid tier phone on the market. For me it's a flagship because it performs so beautifully and on only 3gb ram and 32 gig rom.

The Nokia 6.1 receives very well deserved glowing reviews from users who own one. Im shocked by some of what's been said about it earlier in the thread. Nokia makes very good phones.

So get it exchanged, or try a different phone. It's not normal for it to crash.
    mushroom_daddy and Sedp23 like this.
    10-29-2018 09:03 PM