Prospective buyer here.. call quality?

sampoodle

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I am considering buying the Nokia 6.1 here in the U.S. and have two areas of concern:

The main one: Call quality.
Is it OK, or better on this model?
My hearing is not perfect so i need to pay attention to clarity and volume.

Second one is: Enough of LTE overlap for satisfactory LTE operation in Western Europe?
On paper, it looks that way, but I want to hear from more knowledgeable folks here

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My Nokia 6.1 works well in the UK, so unless there are regional variants of the 6.1 you should be OK in Western Europe.
Re Call Quality -- it's perfectly acceptable to me although to be honest, the Nokia 6.1 is not my primary handset and only occasionally gets used as a phone. Others here may be better qualified to share experiences of call quality.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Call quality seems fine to me. It's certainly no worse than my 1+1 is. Network issues may cause noise on the line I guess but I haven't had that. The only person I call is my mom, she's the only person I know who doesn't text.

sampoodle

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
My Nokia 6.1 works well in the UK, so unless there are regional variants of the 6.1 you should be OK in Western Europe.

Well the typical phone in the U.S. market has often some quirky variants. what I found (subject to verification):

Model number TA-1050 is U.K. issue Is this your model?

TA-1045 is U.S./Canada

Next job, dig respective radio specs and compare.