It's been 5 months with my Nokia 6.1 plus and I found that my phone's charging port has been loosen.

I experienced the same with my Lumia ( Windows Phone ) had same charging problem within warranty period.

I also found that all community forums, social websites are filled with the same issue.

Well done, Nokia !!!
    06-17-2019 02:15 PM
    Are you using the USB C cord? Or trying to get a micro USB into the port?
    06-24-2019 01:18 PM
    Typical problem with poor soldering in the factory, or rough handling in the field. (Or with poor design of the PC board.) Nothing you can do but get it repaired or stop using Nokias.

@mrsmumbles, it's a Type-C. (https://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6_1_p...a_x6)-9178.php scroll down to COMMS.)
    mrsmumbles likes this.
    06-26-2019 02:29 PM
    Considering getting a Nokia 6.1. Are there good user guides for this to optimize the phone, remove unwanted apps, solve problems? How is the user interface as far as normal use of Google Maps, Google Translate, WhatsApp, Google Lens, a fitness app, etc? I just need a phone that turns on and works without a bunch of mystery and fuss.
    07-15-2019 01:42 AM
    Considering getting a Nokia 6.1. Are there good user guides for this to optimize the phone, remove unwanted apps, solve problems? How is the user interface as far as normal use of Google Maps, Google Translate, WhatsApp, Google Lens, a fitness app, etc? I just need a phone that turns on and works without a bunch of mystery and fuss.
    There's an online manual, I've never used it though. The 6.1 is a pure Android experience. There's a support app if you run into problems, and I'm pretty sure you can disable some of the apps on it, just like any other Android's.

I have found that I really don't need more than around 12 apps extra, and it makes a difference from how I used to collect extra apps. I knew going in that 32 gb is a lot less than I was used to, so I've been very careful not to waste space.

The only thing I suggest is whether you might want to wait for the next iteration of the phone since the 6.1 is a relatively old phone now.
    07-15-2019 04:16 PM