Bluetooth problems again

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I ordered new wireless headphones a couple of weeks ago, to replace an identical pair that I broke.

Yesterday I tried to use them but my phone would not find them to pair. I had the broken pair in my Bluetooth settings, and I had the brilliant idea to "forget" them, certain that my phone would easily find them again.

But no such luck. My phone will not find either pair of headphones and I'm stumped and don't know what to do.

Any suggestions are welcome. How do I get my phone to find either pair of headphones? Thanks in advance.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Make sure the headphones are in "discoverable" mode (see the manual that came with them), then scan in the Bluetooth screen.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Make sure the headphones are in "discoverable" mode (see the manual that came with them), then scan in the Bluetooth screen.
Thank you. So far I'm having poor luck. There wasn't much of a manual for these. There was a manual for the pair of Sony's I also broke, and it got to the point that I was resetting the headphones after every charge.

Thanks, though. I'll look for that in the manual. There might be one online.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
With thanks again to @Rukbat, I got my new headphones to be discovered and paired and working! All I had to do was decipher the Quick Start guide. I was missing the step of pressing the physical Bluetooth button. My phone saw the headphones and now they're actually working!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance