Where is our May security patch and maintenance release?!

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Yeah but it seems to get longer and longer. Samsung getting them faster than Android One? Can't believe it is happening lol.
Just checked my wife's 6.2 and that's already got the May update. She can't remember when it dropped though.

Maybe, because our 7.1's are starting to age now, Nokia aren't giving them a high priority. Just a thought.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Lol. It fixed my contact search issue!!!!!
Ironically it wanted to update when I was pulling into work. I was able to pause it before riding the elevator and getting stuck in download mode.
So glad you finally got a fix. You were very lucky with the elevator.

According to the Nokia support site it's also fixed audio and screen brightness issues.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Just got it also. Glad it fixed some issues some were having. Will see if mine seems better somehow.

Yeah well on Nokia's forums a user said Nokia closed the ticket on the item saying the contact search issue was designed like that on purpose. Now it gives me hope to stick with them. I wish the speaker was louder on phone calls though :(. Haven't tried it with latest update.

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
Yeah well on Nokia's forums a user said Nokia closed the ticket on the item saying the contact search issue was designed like that on purpose. Now it gives me hope to stick with them. I wish the speaker was louder on phone calls though :(. Haven't tried it with latest update.
Hum, haven't had a call yet either

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Gotta place my weekly call to my Sister in an hour. Will check it out.
Yea, that horrible echo of your own voice when on a phone call has virtually been eliminated. The call quality and volume seemed to have improved as well. But that was only one phone call. Time will tell.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Yea, that horrible echo of your own voice when on a phone call has virtually been eliminated. The call quality and volume seemed to have improved as well. But that was only one phone call. Time will tell.

Especially on speakerphone. Wish that volume was louder. Having some Bluetooth issues with my active watch but it may just be coincidence.

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
I only have got the echo with one contact. Never anyone else.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I only have got the echo with one contact. Never anyone else.
Very interesting that you mention that fact. It's only when I phone my Sister that I really notice the echo. But then, apart from a lengthy weekly call to her, most other calls are quite short and I can't say it's really bothered me with those calls.

However, the echo wasn't there when I phoned her last night. Time will tell.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power