Just as the title says.
    09-28-2020 06:59 AM
    You pipped me by 8 minutes Tony.
    09-28-2020 07:34 AM
    You pipped me by 8 minutes Tony.
    LOL it froze for a bit on the restart then I pulled into a parking lot to try and beat you.
    It's like we are in a race.

BTW, I think the 7.3 is going to be underwhelming compared to the competition.
    09-28-2020 07:40 AM
    LOL it froze for a bit on the restart then I pulled into a parking lot to try and beat you.
    It's like we are in a race.

BTW, I think the 7.3 is going to be underwhelming compared to the competition.
    Yes, I'm very disappointed with the 7.3 after seeing it as my next upgrade. The build quality of the 7.1 has spoilt us I guess. Also the internals don't seem as good as the competition.

Don't really know which direction to take now. It certainly won't be Chinese.
    09-28-2020 08:05 AM
    Yes, I'm very disappointed with the 7.3 after seeing it as my next upgrade. The build quality of the 7.1 has spoilt us I guess. Also the internals don't seem as good as the competition.

Don't really know which direction to take now. It certainly won't be Chinese.
    Yeah. I know it doesn't have an sd slot but I'm liking the pixel 4a 5g.
    10-03-2020 08:01 PM
    Yeah. I know it doesn't have an sd slot but I'm liking the pixel 4a 5g.
    That Poco X3 looks quite a beast for the money but it's Chinese and I so love Android One, I don't think I could cope with the skin. There's also a bit of bloat wear installed which I think you can remove. What are your thoughts on this.

I know it's not 5g but I really don't need it and won't be able to get it where I live in the UK for many moons.
    10-03-2020 08:17 PM
    That Poco X3 looks quite a beast for the money but it's Chinese and I so love Android One, I don't think I could cope with the skin. There's also a bit of bloat wear installed which I think you can remove. What are your thoughts on this.

I know it's not 5g but I really don't need it and won't be able to get it where I live in the UK for many moons.
    Not really up on the poco devices. Definitely staying a way from Chinese manufacturers.
    10-04-2020 09:13 PM
    Not really up on the poco devices. Definitely staying a way from Chinese manufacturers.
    Yes I agree. I don't want anything Chinese either so I'll deff that one out.

I'll reconsider the 7.3 or even the 6.3 when we know for sure what the final specs will reveal.
    10-05-2020 06:15 AM