Android 10?

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Same here. Got the November one. No December security patch. But the Google Play Store...has a separate security patch apparently and that one is for December...
Thanks for your reply but I've scoured the Play Store and can't find any reference to it. Guess I'll have to wait till Nokia pushes it.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your reply but I've scoured the Play Store and can't find any reference to it. Guess I'll have to wait till Nokia pushes it.
He's referring to the Google Play System Update. I'm not sure about Nokia but in other phones running 10 it can be found in settings - about phone - tap 'Android version' - tap 'Google Play System Updates'. If you can't find it this way use the search feature in the settings.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
He's referring to the Google Play System Update. I'm not sure about Nokia but in other phones running 10 it can be found in settings - about phone - tap 'Android version' - tap 'Google Play System Updates'. If you can't find it this way use the search feature in the settings.
Thanks a bunch. Yes, found it straight away following your instructions. It shows as up to date with the December patch. Must be a **** up with Nokia. They should really use a calendar. Lol.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a bunch. Yes, found it straight away following your instructions. It shows as up to date with the December patch. Must be a **** up with Nokia. They should really use a calendar. Lol.
Haha. Nah, don't worry. The same discrepancy exists on many different devices, including mine as you can see on my screenshot. Different security patches.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Nah. You have to enable the "All Gestures" setting by yourself. Now you will see that there are three settings available, instead of two like on Android 9 Pie.

You have the classic Android navigation buttons, the pill and back arrow and the new Android 10 getures. (You have to go to "System" in the Settings" to find the gestures, the shortcut to gestures that you could get when pressing directly on the home screen is fine.)

And if your Security Patch has gone back to the November 2019 one (happened to me) go back to Systems and check your software update. The December Security Patch is there and you'll have to download it separately.

And yes, so far my battery appears to be going much faster...

As for the system wide Dark Mode, my Gmail and Google feeds are not yet supported so they are still white/light...

Neither of my two devices can find the December update.
I have to send my original one in for warranty repair because now I got the dreaded USB port issue.

So I have two devices on Android 10 with the November security patch. Very odd.

kbz1960

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
It's late KB but at least you received it before the end of the year.

Will be interesting to know how you find it. Oh, and Merry Christmas.
Thanks. Merry Christmas to you. I'm at work so it's download but won't install until tomorrow at the earliest.

Macdtek

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Well it's downloaded and seems ok..... so far. I've noticed that even though I'm 💯% charged the battery monitor says theres only enough power for 2 hours!!!.

I'll leave it on over night (I'm using my Moto G7 power) and see what its like in the morning with no use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke