What's the Nokia/HMD replacement/repair experience like? Support suggested I reset the phone, which didn't resolve my issue, and after that they told me they could only help if I sent the phone in. That wasn't an option since it was my only phone, but since then I've had to get a replacement since the Nokia became unusable for daily use. I'd like to have it working since it cost a lot for just a few months of working, but I couldn't find details on how that process works, like if shipping is covered or how long they keep the phone. Has anyone gone through this process?
    03-29-2020 05:14 PM
    Why not return it to the vendor you purchased it from and get a warranty repair?
    03-31-2020 04:51 AM
    What's the Nokia/HMD replacement/repair experience like? Support suggested I reset the phone, which didn't resolve my issue, and after that they told me they could only help if I sent the phone in. That wasn't an option since it was my only phone, but since then I've had to get a replacement since the Nokia became unusable for daily use. I'd like to have it working since it cost a lot for just a few months of working, but I couldn't find details on how that process works, like if shipping is covered or how long they keep the phone. Has anyone gone through this process?
    I had to go through it with my 7.1. Actually was very quick. Had phone sent and returned in 10-14 days after doing online chat with support.
    04-05-2020 05:29 PM