Sirocco to the US?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
No word yet, but with 128GB internal and an SDXC slot it would be a contender. The fact that it comes from "If we touch it, it's probably designed wrong" (otherwise known as Microsoft) may not keep people from buying it.

experimancer

Oct 7, 2017
Visit site
Original Nokia DS (that ruled the mobile world with their Symbian and Maemo/Meego devices) and the current (that kicked Balmer/Flop out of the company) has nothing to do with Micro****, and never will. 😎

neo158

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
No word yet, but with 128GB internal and an SDXC slot it would be a contender. The fact that it comes from "If we touch it, it's probably designed wrong" (otherwise known as Microsoft) may not keep people from buying it.

You do know that HMD Global are NOT Microsoft, don't you?

neo158

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
Original Nokia DS (that ruled the mobile world with their Symbian and Maemo/Meego devices) and the current (that kicked Balmer/Flop out of the company) has nothing to do with Micro****, and never will. ??????

Not sure what you are trying to say with this post!!!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Uh, HMD Global is made up of the former Nokia employees who left after Microsoft took over the old Nokia.

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
BUMP.

Hi everyone. Has anyone actually bought this for the US and tried it? I'm on Tmobile and am kind of itching to try it.

I have actually. I am curious too because the box label on it states it has these LTE bands:
1/2/3/4/5/8/12/13/17/20/28/38/40/41

The one reason I bought it. There are two variants from what I have read. I had read in places that one variant, the one I bought has US LTE Bands. However nobody could ever confirm this, and I did not want to just take a website posting as source. Then I saw the one I bought had it clearly on the label. Once I use it I will let you know. I use T-mobile also.

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
BUMP.

Hi everyone. Has anyone actually bought this for the US and tried it? I'm on Tmobile and am kind of itching to try it.
I got visual voice mail, enhanced 4g LTE phone calls (VoLTE), and wifi calling to work just fine while on T-mobile.

Model info: TA-1005 11A1NB21A05

Orangejuicizzle

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I got visual voice mail, enhanced 4g LTE phone calls (VoLTE), and wifi calling to work just fine while on T-mobile.

Model info: TA-1005 11A1NB21A05

Oh that's actually great! Yeah I saw other listings showing band 12 as well.

Where did you end up buying yours from?

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Oh that's actually great! Yeah I saw other listings showing band 12 as well.

Where did you end up buying yours from?
I bought it off swappa. Ended up reselling it locally and because I liked it's compact size so much bought an S9 with the money from the sale.

I much prefer the Samsung at this point since one of the biggest selling points for me is screen quality ??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty