Hi,

Is it possible to get 'full notifications' on the lockscreen ?

What I mean is that Glance only shows the small app icons, with no text from the notifications, and if turning off Glance the screen won't wake on new notifications.

The notifications on the screen after double touching are fine. Can we get those as default, and then with wake on new ?
    05-08-2018 04:35 PM
    Hi,

Is it possible to get 'full notifications' on the lockscreen ?

What I mean is that Glance only shows the small app icons, with no text from the notifications, and if turning off Glance the screen won't wake on new notifications.

The notifications on the screen after double touching are fine. Can we get those as default, and then with wake on new ?
    Are you talking about notifications on the Glance screen, if so then no you can't and this was the same on Nokia/Microsoft Mobile Windows Phones as well?
    05-13-2018 11:36 AM
    I will consider any solution. I have noticed that Glance has no options in this direction, so was wondering about disabling that and getting more out of the other notifications seen when turning on the screen (not unlocking).
    Optionally using an app, but would prefer getting the best out of the default phone software.
    05-13-2018 11:57 AM