My brother got the Nokia 8 just under a month ago & he's told me that when he's here at home the phone stays connected to WiFi but at weekends when he's at the flat he use to live in to see his kids his phone stays connected to WiFi there for a few minutes then disconnects & keeps doing that. Any ideas how to keep it connected when he's at the flat?

The phone is on 8.0 or 8.1.
    05-13-2018 06:28 PM
    Does he have the proper password? Is the router set up to allow only certain connections?

It's difficult enough to troubleshoot wifi problems without being there - to do that with almost no informstion is just about impossible.

Try [GUIDE] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi Connection Problems and see if it helps you.
    05-13-2018 07:18 PM
    Hi, you don't say anything about the routers at these locations but here's something you could look into:

I couldn't connect my wife's Nokia 6 to my home Wifi. I have a BT Home Hub 5. This has a thing called Smart Setup. I turned it off. Nokia 6 connected with no problem. Check to see if you have something similar on your router. Details for BT here.
    05-14-2018 05:16 AM
    Our home router which his phone connects to is Plusnet & the router at his flat which his phone struggles to stay connected to I think is virgin media or could be a BT hub. I've sent him the details from both posts so up to him now to try these things.
    05-14-2018 06:42 AM