Alright guys the good people over at Digital Trends spent some unsupervised time with the Nokia 9 Pureview in Barcelona. As this showcase features more of an auto, point and shoot style I think we're off to a very good start. I have no doubt HMD will push out a few software updates to sure up a few loose ends but the images look very promising so far. So her goes.
    https://www.digitaltrends.com/photog...ia-9-pureview/
    03-01-2019 09:57 AM
    I'll have to take the time to read this later. Hopefully it'll have manual controls on par with LG.
    03-01-2019 10:16 AM
    I'll have to take the time to read this later. Hopefully it'll have manual controls on par with LG.
    It won't. I can tell you that already. LG is simply one of the best when it comes to manual controls. The pro mode layout is simpler and ported from the Lumia phones of old but updated to support live view changes for shutter speed adjustments. But at least it has a native 10 second exposure value which is reasonable enough. I think the depth mode is what will really set this phone apart from the competition though.
    03-01-2019 10:25 AM
    10 seconds isn't enough for me. LG's 30 second exposure limit is barely enough for when I want to light paint.

Now if a manufacture came out with a bulb mode of up to 8 minutes like with a DSLR, that would be something. Right now I think the sensors aren't there due to how much noise it'll introduce.
    03-01-2019 12:27 PM
    Juan Bagnell did a vlog using only the selfie camera and the onboard mic(s) from the phone. Looks VERY qood quality for a selfie cam. The audio is good too in my opinion. A lot of reviewers overlook audio quality in video tests. Nokias OZO audio is actually very good.

RaRa85 likes this.
    03-05-2019 01:34 PM
    Juan Bagnell did a vlog using only the selfie camera and the onboard mic(s) from the phone. Looks VERY qood quality for a selfie cam. The audio is good too in my opinion. A lot of reviewers overlook audio quality in video tests. Nokia's OZO audio is actually very good.

Yep I saw that too. Its looking good from here.
    03-05-2019 02:07 PM