Pictures taken with the Nokia 9 Pureview

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Here's something to fill in the void for a while, from another site...Android Authority:

...Link removed now that members are posting their sample photos, but thanks to AA for their photos. :)

Last edited:

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Very nice set of random pictures.lol But the one's with the depth are the real beauties. The depth and focus fall off is gorgeous.

DogEarsAZ

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Was expecting mine to be delivered tomorrow and it showed up late today, bonus. I got the device all setup so I can use it as a phone tomorrow and snapped off a few pics just to see the camera in action. It was dark here so I didn't bother with much, but here is a picture of my primary monitor in the office.

All I did was upload the RAW file to OneDrive and open it up in PS, then save it as a JPEG. No post processing of any sort done, no editing in LR or PS, etc.

Nokia9firstsample.jpg

Will definitely take more photos tomorrow.

editguy

Trusted Member
May 23, 2017
Visit site
I got mine a day early. Unfortunately, it was an uncharacteristic Cloudy, rainy Arizona day. Right around sunset it quit raining long enough to take some quick snapshots. Hopefully Thursday I will be able to post some good samples. Overall, I'm very pleased with the phone and I only see upside with this camera!

Attachments

• IMG_20190312_182240.jpg
    IMG_20190312_182240.jpg
    985.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

editguy

Trusted Member
May 23, 2017
Visit site
Sorry, I can't get any more to upload. I had trouble getting the other two uploaded, two.

Last edited:

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Nice photos guys. Keep em coming. I'm still debating whether I should go for this one or not. It's just so different to me and I like it but I don't really NEED a new phone.

KrisYYC

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I don't need a new phone either, in fact it was pretty silly for me to buy yet another one but I wasn't expecting a US release of the Nokia 9 and especially wasn't expecting the $599 plus free battery pack B&H deal. Being a huge Nokia fanboy back in the day I couldn't resist.

I'm supposed to get my Nokia 9 this Friday barring any issues with Canada customs, hopefully I'll have time to test the camera before I start another work cycle.

DogEarsAZ

May 19, 2010
Visit site
It's another cloudy, rainy, windy day in Arizona...this is so rare for us in March. Anyway, I'll take some photos at the office and maybe a few of the evil clouds that are blotting out the sun.

I didn't need a new phone either, but the $599 price was too tempting to pass up for something with this much potential.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Lol I guess we're all in the same camp of not needing a new phone. I may still get this at the $700 price point cause of the camera potential and almost guaranteed future of updates and security patches. Still cheaper than anything else currently available except the OnePlus family and last year's Galaxy devices.

editguy

Trusted Member
May 23, 2017
Visit site
Oh and can anyone confirm the unlimited Google photo storage and for how long?

Yes it is unlimited storage of full resolution pics and I can't find any time limit. But, it does not apply to RAW. Those count against your normal Google storage

Last edited:

DogEarsAZ

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Took a picture of one of the pups this morning, she wasn't happy we stopped throwing the ball and I put her in a 'sit' :)

PoppyDog.jpg

Same process here, just downloading the RAW into PS and saving it out as high jpeg.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci