i have a nokia x. when i turn on the phone a message come saying "launcher has stopped". i can't use my apps. i only can go to the settings. plz help me to solve this problem.
    05-01-2015 05:11 AM
    i have a nokia x. when i turn on the phone a message come saying "launcher has stopped". i can't use my apps. i only can go to the settings. plz help me to solve this problem.
    Go to the system settings > applications > sort by all > launcher > clear cache.

That should fix the force close issue.
    05-01-2015 02:26 PM
    I am using Nokia X, Now My launcher doesn't working.. What i do ?
    06-06-2015 11:05 PM
  4. Prasanth Narayanaru Krishnaru's Avatar
    08-11-2015 08:25 AM
    Go to the system settings > applications > sort by all > launcher > clear cache.

That should fix the force close issue.
    It's actually clear data instead of clear cache, I just fixed it right now and first I did clear cache but that wasn't working, then I pressed clear data and that worked, only thing it does is place all of your apps where they were placed originally but nothing gets erased.
    srkmagnus likes this.
    08-13-2016 06:25 AM
    It's actually clear data instead of clear cache, I just fixed it right now and first I did clear cache but that wasn't working, then I pressed clear data and that worked, only thing it does is place all of your apps where they were placed originally but nothing gets erased.
    Clearing cache will often times fix it. Depending on how much you've customized the launcher/home screen/app drawer, clearing data is usually the last resort.

Glad you got it fixed and welcome to Android Central!
    08-13-2016 11:50 AM