Marshmallow 6.0 coming to Nvidia Sheild Console TV

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have any info on when 6.0 is coming to the Sheild Console TV? I haven't seen or heard anything

Posted via the Android Central App

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking for it too. When its going to come?

I got an update for the Google App this morning on the console that made it look more like 6.0 with the colors and animations. I'm guessing it's prepping it for the 6.0 update

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have any info on when 6.0 is coming to the Sheild Console TV?

A lot of people are asking exactly the same question on Nvidia's forum. Some say we'll get Marshmallow by the end of this month while others are not so optimistic but I think we'll get it soon.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
A lot of people are asking exactly the same question on Nvidia's forum. Some say we'll get Marshmallow by the end of this month while others are not so optimistic but I think we'll get it soon.

I'm not expecting it by the end of the month but it would be nice if we could get it within the next couple of months and I just want to make sure it is actually coming because we don't even have 5.1.1 still

lovedatnfc

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I cant wait for the 6.0 update so i can actually use my 500GB external drive as a place to install my apps on instead of just holding media for playback.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I cant wait for the 6.0 update so i can actually use my 500GB external drive as a place to install my apps on instead of just holding media for playback.

My console just had a major freeze issue yesterday and everything went frozen. I had to unplug the power cord and reset it completely, hopefully this update comes sooner than later because I want these bugs fixed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC