Specs announced -- Good enough?

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
It looks like the latest leak from phone arena shows it to have a potential finger print scanner on the back. I might be tempted to get one for that...

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(92475)

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm more concerned with whether or not it will have Qi charging and a standard 32GB of memory. I love the other specs so far.

Angry_Mushroom

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Specs look good enough. Everything looks to be made of flagship hardware at a decently promised price. I look forward to hearing how heat will be managed with this "new version" of the 810.

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe it, they are raising up the price up to 450 USD! this is reported by OnePlus's CEO twitter. I don't think i will buy it again.

Well he said it would be under $450, not that it would cost $450. Remember that last year they said it would cost under $400, and the base model ended up being $300. Going off last year's precedent would suggest the base model this year will cost $350. But I guess we'll see.

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Well he said it would be under $450, not that it would cost $450. Remember that last year they said it would cost under $400, and the base model ended up being $300. Going off last year's precedent would suggest the base model this year will cost $350. But I guess we'll see.

sounds like that their price stratigy. I would buy it for 350, it has been a such nice phone!

DamianP

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
After playing with a recently acquired used OPO, I am really digging it. The camera is a little weak(compared to the G4 anyway, but to be expected). I am hoping the 810 doesn't run too hot and they fix one annoying thing....reverse the usb port on the bottom. Small thing, but I like using a charging dock(and use it as an alarm clock) and the OPO won't work with any of my docks...and try finding one for a OPO!

So is CM12 not an even an option for the OnePlus 2?