I Need An Invite!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I think about 1,000,000 plus users need an invite and honestly I am not feeling all that great about their invite system to begin with. Just because you signed up doesn't mean you will see one for another 6 months, then new even hotter devices will be out. Add to that the guarantee of 1 update, that could Android M, first release and nothing else.

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Worth a Shot...

Looking for an invite if anyone has one. (I know, so are a few million others, but I got pretty lucky here with the OPO, so I figured it couldn't hurt.)

davekr

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Invites

Phandroid has an article saying that invites just started going out yesterday. They said they are number 2,900-something and they still haven't received one. Sounds like they'll be coming out very slowly.

Diraan

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Invites

A few my friends that signed up within minutes of the system going live still don't have invites. Of course their numbers dropped because they didn't participate in the games Oneplus One was playing to move higher up.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have an invite to share with me?

Are you kidding me? If I had 20 invites I wouldn't give you one. I'm sick of reading people begging for these invites. The phone is very mediocre. I was a very early supporter and bought the OPO in March when it first came out. Good phone but very buggy. My coworker just got the OP2 and it's the same buggy phone. Not impressed with it all

Posted via the Android Central App

pampurio97

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
They will start the "aggressive release" soon. But make sure to improve your position on the reservation list inviting friends - it works!

Jdane07

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine on Tuesday.
It was a major impulse purchase because I just got my Note 5 less than 2 weeks ago, but it will make an awesome secondary device.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463