when is OP2 getting marshmallow update???

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I am bit disappointed how oxygen updates are going. Oxygen is not even stable and now they need to work on marshmallow :(

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
What trouble are you having with oxygen OS? I haven't really had any stability problems... And I find it hard to complain about monthly software updates.

Posted via the Android Central App

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
What trouble are you having with oxygen OS? I haven't really had any stability problems... And I find it hard to complain about monthly software updates.

Sorry, I wasn't specific. Whenever you tried to open app, there is slight delay opening apps. I am pretty sure this is oxygen issue. I compared app opening speed test with many other android phone and OPT is slower than few years old Android phones. It really bugs me.

Shabbir khopoliwala

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Q1 is going to end...still no marshmallow update?
If marshmallow is delayed for soo long dont think we getting android n update any time... 😑

y-ish

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
OP had said Q1 release it's now 1/2 way through Q2 for a company that only has three phones they really need to hurry up and get this done.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
They probably consider the community beta to have fulfilled that promise. It's stable but certainly needs smoothing out.

Back to nexus next time for me I think.

It's best to assume I'm being sarcastic. if I'm ever serious I'll type "/s" to make it clear.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Its interesting they released the community Beta end March and have not updated it since. My guess is they are working hard on the release of the OnePlus Three.

I stand by my comment even this much later that the beta release is not at all bad and in fact I thought really improved the phone dramatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech