Canadian Price

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Does anybody know what are the price for the OnePlus Two or the OnePlus X in canada?
I would not get the oneplus x cos it's missing bend 12 and 17 so if you are with Rogers or fido or bell u will not get LTE or very spotty.
I like the x but that is one reason I won't be getting it the 2 is ok tho but expensive for us Canadians.

dchrono

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
I would not get the oneplus x cos it's missing bend 12 and 17 so if you are with Rogers or fido or bell u will not get LTE or very spotty.
I like the x but that is one reason I won't be getting it the 2 is ok tho but expensive for us Canadians.
The phone is amazing and LTE is a non issue, it works perfectly from MTL to TO. Not sure what Jasper is talking about.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Jasper is pointing out that the one plus x is missing some LTE bands that the major Canadian carriers use, and AT&T and others in the US I believe. Basically, the x may suck on some North American networks.
However, he also points out that the one plus 2 does indeed have those bands but is expensive in Canada.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Jasper is pointing out that the one plus x is missing some LTE bands that the major Canadian carriers use, and AT&T and others in the US I believe.
However, he also points out that the one plus 2 does indeed have those bands but is expensive in Canada.
Correct

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae