Bluetooth Issue Oneplus 3 - media nav

alejandrojdf

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I´m experiencing an issue when trying to pair my OP3 to my Renault Media Nav system using bluetooth (for streaming, making calls...).

The devices make the connection succesfully, but after one or two seconds, immediately the bluetooth connection is dropped, appearing in the media nav screen the message "your device has been disconnected", this happens every time I try to connect both devices.

I have already uptaded my Oxygen OS and my media nav software to the latests versions and the problem perists, this is really frustrating.

I use to have a nexus 5 (no root, updated to the latest version), and I haven't experienced this problem, I use to have some connections drops, but overall the system was working fine.

Does anyone have experienced some bluetooth problems with the Oneplus 3?

Any help would be really apreciated.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
There are some on the one plus site who report issues with Bluetooth but they are trying to connect to Mazdas.

I do not have these issues on my 2015 Toyota 4Runner. But I left my device on 3.1.0 and have not upgrade yet.

alejandrojdf

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site

Stas7

Jul 30, 2016
Visit site
Folks - I had the exact same issue with my Media Nav, but I am happy to report that the latest Oxygen OS 3.2.2 fixes it. Bluetooth call volume is bit low but other than that it is working well

android dave

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Same issue here on the vodafone platinum 7 smart connects for 2-3 seconds then disconnects, called vodafone several times yesterday, absolute disgace, in the end said go to android forum where you will find a fix.
Seems to be a marshmallow 6.0.1. problem.
Taking Medianav back to Vauxhall Thursday to see what they have to say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stark