Opinions about oneplus3?

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had both phones, and the OP3 is not even close to the S7, especially when it comes to video. Video is atrocious on the OP3.

Posted via the Android Central App
Maybe video is not as good but honestly is the s7 worth almost double the money of an op3... At least here in Canada price is double so ya op3 maybe not perfect but is definitely more for your money deal.
In my opinion the op3 does everything great and is worth the purchase.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello oneplus 3 fans
Need your honest opinion please
I am thinking of buying the new one+3
But i am confused between the one+3 and the new huawei p9?
So users who tried the one+3 , plz tell me how is the battery life of this mobile. I always open the mobile data all day long and use my phone mainly for browsing, facebook,whats app and emailing.
And all of these applications are used by the mobile data not wifi.
So how is the battery life time and how long is the screen on time using the mobile data and adjusting the screen brightness to below than medium?
Also how is the camera quality? Some say it is amazing and others say it is not of very high quality specially at night.
Also how is the build quality of the metal used? Some reviewers said that it is flimsy metal that can happened to have scratches amd dents very easy.
Please i need honest opinions.
I am using now my galaxy s7 but i dont like the quality of the phone as the home button is badly scratched after 4 months of usage.build quality is one of the main concerns to me.
Regards.

I think it is a solid device. I would have tried it had it came to verizon but it didn't lol. Doesn't seem to be as high end as the s7 (not saying it is bad by any means) I do not think you will be disappointed and hopefully updates come relatively quick.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I really like mine. It's fast, smooth and I find the screen to be excellent. The camera is fast and takes really good pictures and the audio output is substantially higher through auxiliary than my 6p was. My S7 Edge had a better camera but not by a large margin. This device is excellent and is now my daily device and I don't see that changing until the new Nexus devices are announced and then it will depend on what they offer compared to what this phone already produces.

Malek J

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Maybe video is not as good but honestly is the s7 worth almost double the money of an op3... At least here in Canada price is double so ya op3 maybe not perfect but is definitely more for your money deal.
In my opinion the op3 does everything great and is worth the purchase.

The s7 isn't double the money in canada. You can buy a brand new sealed s7 for 650 on kijiji . No one buys a Samsung from their store unless you're loaded.

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
The s7 isn't double the money in canada. You can buy a brand new sealed s7 for 650 on kijiji . No one buys a Samsung from their store unless you're loaded.

Agreed one can and yes definitely not from store, just keep in mind that phones on Kijiji are under persons contract so could get blacklisted.. So far I have been lucky and have bought from honest ppl but it's a risk.

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I really like mine. It's fast, smooth and I find the screen to be excellent. The camera is fast and takes really good pictures and the audio output is substantially higher through auxiliary than my 6p was. My S7 Edge had a better camera but not by a large margin. This device is excellent and is now my daily device and I don't see that changing until the new Nexus devices are announced and then it will depend on what they offer compared to what this phone already produces.

And how about the battery life?
How much Screen on time do you get if using mobile data all day long?

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Last night I had 3.2 hrs SOT with 43% battery remaining. First day so I can't judge how accurate that is. Today I have 72% battery remaining with 2 hrs SOT so far. So with initial playing and setup I'm impressed. Should only get better.

doa70

May 1, 2016
Visit site
I've had my 1+3 for a couple of days and battery life isn't an issue for me. Usage is mostly Twitter, email, and messaging with a bit of YouTube and gaming mixed in. I'm getting between 5 and 6 hours SOT according to gsam, but I've not let the battery run below 35% either. Really the only downside I see is the proprietary quick charge system. However I can but a lot of DASH charging equipment for the $300 or so I'm saving in the US over a flagship.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
(I have perfect 20/20 vision)
"On most Snellen charts, the smallest letters correspond to 20/10 visual acuity. If you have 20/10 visual acuity, your eyesight is twice as sharp as that of a person with normal (20/20) vision."

20/20 vision just means you have normal, not perfect or exceptional vision. 20/10 is closer to perfect vision for a human. This was just a public service announcement.

bchain996

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
"On most Snellen charts, the smallest letters correspond to 20/10 visual acuity. If you have 20/10 visual acuity, your eyesight is twice as sharp as that of a person with normal (20/20) vision."

20/20 vision just means you have normal, not perfect or exceptional vision. 20/10 is closer to perfect vision for a human. This was just a public service announcement.
Well then maybe I'm not 20/20.. All I know is that I have perfect eye sight far and near. (I'm only 20 do not much wear and tear yet)

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Received mine yesterday. I am coming from an LG V10 (Great phone, and will probably keep it) and I can honestly say it runs circles around the V10 not surprisingly. Love the smaller form factor, and just an all around great phone. I had the 1+2 and sold it within 3 days (Using it for less than a day). They really got the 1+3 right.

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Received mine yesterday. I am coming from an LG V10 (Great phone, and will probably keep it) and I can honestly say it runs circles around the V10 not surprisingly. Love the smaller form factor, and just an all around great phone. I had the 1+2 and sold it within 3 days (Using it for less than a day). They really got the 1+3 right.

And how do you find the quality of the camera of the oneplus 3 compared to your lg v10?
Also how is the battery life if using mobile data all day long?
I found some users complaining of issues with recieving the notifications when the phone is in idle mode, is that true?

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
And how do you find the quality of the camera of the oneplus 3 compared to your lg v10?
Also how is the battery life if using mobile data all day long?
I found some users complaining of issues with recieving the notifications when the phone is in idle mode, is that true?

I have not been on mobile all day long yet, so I can not answer that specifically... but yesterday left at 7:30 am at 100%, moderate use all day on wifi and mobile, plugged in at 11:15 pm and still had 56% left. The camera shoots IMHO just as well and seems more responsive than LG V10. I love the V10... but it would slow down and lag unless I restarted it every couple days. We will see on the 1+3.

I am using Nova launcher premium, and I get notifications for everything via the LED... but I have the display turned off so I don't have the screen wake for those...

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Bad *** buyit .. I have the Nexus 6P and it's fast and smooth.. But the oneplus hands down

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Please i need honest review about the camera quality of the oneplus 3?
I saw many complaining of the quality of the selfie camera especially in sun light, is that true?
I am comparing the camera of the oneplus3 to the huawei p9 and want to know who is better.
Also how is the sound quality of the video recording? Is it too low?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae