Love my Nexus 6p but there is just a few things I don't care for. Add those up and it's enough to switch. Low volume through the aux port. Volume button on the right side that gets hit all the time while holding the phone. And the very large size. Now I had a OnePlus 3 for a week that I bought off Craigslist for a crazy deal. Loved the phone more than any phone I've used in a long time. But it didn't have an accidental warranty and it was out of the time limit for square so I sold it on Swappa for $25 more than I paid for it. Such a great device and the speed and battery life both impressed me beyond belief.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-18-2016 07:35 PM
    Wait, so you sold the OP3 already or you sold the 6p?
    07-18-2016 08:11 PM
    Sold the used OPO for $25 more than I paid. Kept my Nexus 6p because the OPO was used and I couldn't add an extra warranty on it. So I ordered one today and will sell my 6p when it arrives. I can't do used tech. I'm anal with my tech and keep it flawless so not knowing how the initial owner kept their gear makes me to nervous. But the phone was freaking awesome and I can't wait to get it new and unbox it for the first time.

07-18-2016 09:36 PM
    Impressed with shipping time. China to Michigan in 3 days. Should be here Thursday. Now do I skipped work or not? Lol

libra89 and anon(1733) like this.
    07-19-2016 03:42 PM
    Impressed with shipping time. China to Michigan in 3 days. Should be here Thursday. Now do I skipped work or not? Lol

Hey its new phone day. I take the day off. With as many phones as I buy it is like a constant holiday lol.
    jtcannonball and libra89 like this.
    07-21-2016 09:42 AM
    Hey its new phone day. I take the day off. With as many phones as I buy it is like a constant holiday lol.
    Let's just say I'm about to be working mobile today from home. Lol

anon(1733) likes this.
    07-21-2016 10:57 AM
    So I'm so glad I picked one up from 1+ new. The one I got on Craigslist was great but not being the first owner drove me nuts. This phone is so awesome and the form factor is outstanding. Love the speed and size.

libra89 likes this.
    07-21-2016 03:57 PM