What case / cases are you using for your 1+3?

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Curious as I see no threads here for cases except for a random one or two about the covers from oneplus.... What is everyone using? Diztronic has cases being released 7/25... Spigen has some coming "Soon"... I am currently using a sandstone and carbon case on mine... but would like something a little more rugged with more coverage.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
The black apricot with an orzly screen protector in general. Also got an orzly fusion for when I want something a bit beefier, though it's boxier than I'd like.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

bez54

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Using a oneplus karbon case I bought with the phone. It's slim and nice and grips better.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Sandstone case from OnePlus. I hope I like it. Is it grippy without pulling pockets out? I bought the warranty and I am uber protective and careful with my phone's.

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I have both of those, and they are nice and grippy... I just need something with a lil more protection due to my extra curricular activities.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I figured with the warranty through Asurion offered by OnePlus in conjunction with the Sandstone case that I'll be good. Now to just get the freaking phone. The wait is killing me.

ben55124

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
Thumbs up for sandstone case. No issue with pocket grab for me. Survived one blacktop drop without issue. Also works with magnet car holder with plate attached to interior of case.

sMt73

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
When did you order? I ordered mine on Friday the 8th, and received it Monday the 11th... crazy fast. I just Pre-ordered this - https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5274038

It will be here tomorrow. Just left Hong Kong this morning. It is crazy fast but I suffer from a lack of patience. That's why I buy local usually because I can't wait for deliveries. I'm like a 6 year old during Christmas waiting to open presents. Lol

doa70

May 1, 2016
Visit site
Agreed some Otterbox cases are very bulky, this one is t bad at all. Makes the phone just right to hold for me. Without it I felt like I was going drop the phone constantly. Haven't even come close to it getting away from me with the case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca