Currently I have been waiting for the new iPhone coming out this fall, but realized that buying an Oneplus 3 maybe would be a better idea. I like how the iPhone syncs with my Mac, that I am able to send text messages and take calls on my Mac. How ever, I am not sure if I am willing to pay double for that..

What do you think? IPhone 7 or OP3?

By looking at rumours, I don't think the iPhone looks that promising...
    08-06-2016 03:17 AM
    I think you are getting a lot for your monkey is you buy the OP3. The device is smaller and lighter then the iPhone 6/6S Plus but has the same screen size.

There's a service called Airdroid that might help sending text from your Mac, but you will not be able to use iMessage.
    08-06-2016 04:49 AM
    But i think the battery of the oneplus 3 is so worse than the good battery life of the iphone 6s plus, isnt it?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-06-2016 05:02 AM
    I think you are getting a lot for your monkey is you buy the OP3. The device is smaller and lighter then the iPhone 6/6S Plus but has the same screen size.

There's a service called Airdroid that might help sending text from your Mac, but you will not be able to use iMessage.
    I see, thanks! Do you think it will be a difficult transition going from 4 inches to 5,5?
    08-06-2016 06:58 AM
    From what I've read, it should be quite similiar I think. I don't own neither of the two devices though..
    08-06-2016 07:00 AM
    But i think the battery of the oneplus 3 is so worse than the good battery life of the iphone 6s plus, isnt it?

Not sure I agree with this. The OP3 is the most battery efficient phone I've ever owned!
    08-06-2016 07:49 AM
    Not sure I agree with this. The OP3 is the most battery efficient phone I've ever owned!
    Do you have anything to point out that you have not been satisfied with? Regarding both hardware and software?
    08-06-2016 07:53 AM
    I see, thanks! Do you think it will be a difficult transition going from 4 inches to 5,5?
    Phrasing.

It'll be an adjustment, but as long as your hands (and pockets) are big enough the 5.5 inch screen will be a huge blessing.

Personally I'd prefer a 5.2 inch screen, I'm a 6'1" male, I don't have much trouble handling it, but it's a bit cumbersome in my pocket... Phrasing.

08-06-2016 01:15 PM
    Phrasing.

It'll be an adjustment, but as long as your hands (and pockets) are big enough the 5.5 inch screen will be a huge blessing.

Personally I'd prefer a 5.2 inch screen, I'm a 6'1" male, I don't have much trouble handling it, but it's a bit cumbersome in my pocket... Phrasing.

Yeah, I've held the lg g4 and I did not think of that size as a problem. What phone do you have?
    08-06-2016 03:06 PM
    Yeah, I've held the lg g4 and I did not think of that size as a problem. What phone do you have?
    Currently the OnePlus 3. It feels a bit better in the hand than the g4 in my opinion, but they're fairly comparable.

08-06-2016 03:49 PM
    Currently the OnePlus 3. It feels a bit better in the hand than the g4 in my opinion, but they're fairly comparable.

Okay, thanks for the reply! How has your experience with the OP3 been? Any specific issues? Overall?
    08-06-2016 06:17 PM
    Do you have anything to point out that you have not been satisfied with? Regarding both hardware and software?
    I'm consistently getting around 7 hrs SOT with the OP3. 6S plus was around 5 with same accts and apps. That is my comparison.
    08-06-2016 09:37 PM
    I'm consistently getting around 7 hrs SOT with the OP3. 6S plus was around 5 with same accts and apps. That is my comparison.
    Thanks! Thats good to hear! How has the mic been? Is it high quality?
    08-07-2016 03:26 AM
    Thanks! Thats good to hear! How has the mic been? Is it high quality?
    Haven't really put it through its paces yet but the videos I have taken have come out fine. Call quality is great.
    08-07-2016 07:00 AM
    08-07-2016 09:21 AM
    Okay, thanks for the reply! How has your experience with the OP3 been? Any specific issues? Overall?
    Overall the experience is excellent, aside from one issue...

My task switcher will occasionally not show any apps... If I remember I'll take a screenshot the next time it happens.

I actually think it might be an app rather than the OS because I seem to be the only person that's experiencing it, but it's quite irritating.

08-07-2016 12:18 PM
    Overall the experience is excellent, aside from one issue...

My task switcher will occasionally not show any apps... If I remember I'll take a screenshot the next time it happens.

I actually think it might be an app rather than the OS because I seem to be the only person that's experiencing it, but it's quite irritating.

I see :/ annoying. What about cellular network? Where do you live btw?
    08-07-2016 03:25 PM
    Thanks alot for all answers and help!
    08-07-2016 03:26 PM
    Are you sure of that??
    I have the iphone 6s plus and it gives me 7-8 hrs screen on time using mobile data 3g.
    08-07-2016 03:32 PM
    Are you sure of that??
    I have the iphone 6s plus and it gives me 7-8 hrs screen on time using mobile data 3g.
    What is your usage stats with the OP3?
    08-07-2016 03:35 PM
    What is your usage stats with the OP3?
    I havent got the oneplus 3 yet
    But i am planning to buy it
    I am afraid of the battery performance to be bad compared to my iphone 6s plus.
    08-07-2016 03:41 PM
    I havent got the oneplus 3 yet
    But i am planning to buy it
    I am afraid of the battery performance to be bad compared to my iphone 6s plus.
    Those are my results, as always ymmv. I run a ton of apps and have lots of email accts., social media and take a lot of photos. The iPhone 6S plus has great battery life for sure. This is just working better for me. Hope that helps.
    08-07-2016 03:44 PM