Moving from iPhone 5 to Oneplus 3?

JohanHoivik

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Currently I have been waiting for the new iPhone coming out this fall, but realized that buying an Oneplus 3 maybe would be a better idea. I like how the iPhone syncs with my Mac, that I am able to send text messages and take calls on my Mac. How ever, I am not sure if I am willing to pay double for that..

What do you think? IPhone 7 or OP3?

By looking at rumours, I don't think the iPhone looks that promising...

lars2206

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I think you are getting a lot for your monkey is you buy the OP3. The device is smaller and lighter then the iPhone 6/6S Plus but has the same screen size.

There's a service called Airdroid that might help sending text from your Mac, but you will not be able to use iMessage.

JohanHoivik

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
I think you are getting a lot for your monkey is you buy the OP3. The device is smaller and lighter then the iPhone 6/6S Plus but has the same screen size.

There's a service called Airdroid that might help sending text from your Mac, but you will not be able to use iMessage.

I see, thanks! Do you think it will be a difficult transition going from 4 inches to 5,5?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I see, thanks! Do you think it will be a difficult transition going from 4 inches to 5,5?

Phrasing.

It'll be an adjustment, but as long as your hands (and pockets) are big enough the 5.5 inch screen will be a huge blessing.

Personally I'd prefer a 5.2 inch screen, I'm a 6'1" male, I don't have much trouble handling it, but it's a bit cumbersome in my pocket... Phrasing.

Posted via the Android Central App

JohanHoivik

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Phrasing.

It'll be an adjustment, but as long as your hands (and pockets) are big enough the 5.5 inch screen will be a huge blessing.

Personally I'd prefer a 5.2 inch screen, I'm a 6'1" male, I don't have much trouble handling it, but it's a bit cumbersome in my pocket... Phrasing.

Yeah, I've held the lg g4 and I did not think of that size as a problem. What phone do you have?

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Okay, thanks for the reply! How has your experience with the OP3 been? Any specific issues? Overall?

Overall the experience is excellent, aside from one issue...

My task switcher will occasionally not show any apps... If I remember I'll take a screenshot the next time it happens.

I actually think it might be an app rather than the OS because I seem to be the only person that's experiencing it, but it's quite irritating.

JohanHoivik

Aug 6, 2016
Visit site
Overall the experience is excellent, aside from one issue...

My task switcher will occasionally not show any apps... If I remember I'll take a screenshot the next time it happens.

I actually think it might be an app rather than the OS because I seem to be the only person that's experiencing it, but it's quite irritating.

I see :/ annoying. What about cellular network? Where do you live btw?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463