Official OnePlus 3 TGSP VIDEO - Application & Testing it with multiple cases!

niijonodhg

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

Received this in the mail about an hour ago, got it out and stuck it on the phone all on camera for you folk. Also tested it with every case I have, so take a look! I've only had it on for about half hour but it's very clear and responsive! Will discuss more once I've had it on for longer!

Jono

jnwarren20

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Sorry, I'm not trying to be a jerk but man, you are hard to watch! You miss simple things like turning the phone off when applying the screen. Also read other people's process so that when you begin it's more professional looking. I watched your other video and that was rough. Please take the recomendations. I would love to see more videos from you as im in the market for a One+ but it's too hard to watch now. Sorry.

niijonodhg

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Always open to constructive criticism! :) We've only just started playing around on YouTube, mainly off the back of the OnePlus Peer review and the fact I've had 3 weeks paternity to fill up! :)

Yeah not turning the phone off was a derp by me, I've applied thousands of screen protectors - not sure why I didn't this time. They're rough because at the moment I dont have the software to change that, though I plan to have intro and graphics finished soon-ish!
Thanks for your support and comments!

Jono

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01